Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Splashes Into Summer With The New Sunset White Pocket 2
34094 89 2021-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_6O6Ws7Ink6MW
New

Philippines

Can i use dji mimo app music on YouTube?
2021-8-23
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

HGDC84 Posted at 8-13 09:43
I did some ActiveTrack/FaceTrack testing today with my Pocket 2, and after testing it out, I think I kind of see both sides of the argument.

Tested on 1080p and 4K resolutions, varying from 30 to 60fps, using both High Quality and Battery Saver modes. Also alternating between Slow and Fast Follow setting and moving in different directions at different speeds. My results were a mixed bag.

Yesterday, managed to know for sure I got the FaceTrack on by operating the camera just by itself, no phone or tablet included, and enabling FaceTrack from its menu.

Did some simple testing indoors with 1080p, 2.7K and 4K, all having 30fps and High Quality mode.

My results with FaceTrack were pretty much the same as with the "normal" tracking - on 1080p, I was partially even surprised how well it kept me up in the picture, but on 4K it became clearly more erratic. When I recorded the clips, I started shooting when sitting on a chair and started simple movements on the chair, gradually enlargening the range of movements and finally leaving the chair altogether and moving farther away, finally turning my back temporarily to the camera to see if that will drop it off. Then, after noticing the FaceTrack has lost me, I stopped recording. Comparing the three resulting videos, I found out that the smaller the resolution, the longer the clip was before the tracking lost me.

Not sure how higher/lower framerates or using Battery Saver mode instead of High Quality would affect it though.
2021-9-3
Use props
Pkummar
New

India

Just got mine. All excitement waste. SD card error. persisting. Bought two new cards immediately. All useless
2021-9-13
Use props
ShadyDealer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 983428 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Was always tempted to go for one of these. Camera technology moves on so quick at the minute though.
2021-9-16
Use props
lvi18657
New

United Kingdom

Sorry to go off track here, but I am trying to make a post in the DJI Pocket 2 thread, but when I click New Message and choose topic from the dropdown menu, the DJI Pocket 2 thread is not an option. Can you tell me how I can post my message in the DJI Pocket 2 thread? Thanks
2021-9-20
Use props
UK_ish
lvl.1
Flight distance : 53484 ft
South Korea

Looks good
2021-9-24
Use props
djiuser_fS7lLQ30c95w
New

Mexico

I don't understand how to start a new thread so I'll just ask my question here:
When i take my sd card out of my Pocket 2 and put it in my laptop the 20 or 30 minute video i took is broken up into separate 5 minute 27 second files. How do i prevent this segmentation???
2021-10-3
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

djiuser_fS7lLQ30c95w Posted at 10-3 19:51
I don't understand how to start a new thread so I'll just ask my question here:
When i take my sd card out of my Pocket 2 and put it in my laptop the 20 or 30 minute video i took is broken up into separate 5 minute 27 second files. How do i prevent this segmentation???

I am not sure if there is any kind of way to prevent the splitting. However, you can combine the split files seamlessly when you combine them in a PC app known as MP4Joiner. I had this problem myself and asked about it from DJI who advised me to use this program.
2021-10-4
Use props
Skaven252
lvl.2
Sweden

johansenfoto Posted at 7-8 00:57
Looks great in white also, but what I heard it's only for China mostly

No kidding - I found it available through Amazon.de, but there was a huge import fee on top of the price tag.
2021-10-16
Use props
johansenfoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Skaven252 Posted at 10-16 22:48
No kidding - I found it available through Amazon.de, but there was a huge import fee on top of the price tag.

Yeah it is always expensive for us in Europe
2021-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules