Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Splashes Into Summer With The New Sunset White Pocket 2
4842 48 7-7 18:08
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EagleHigh
lvl.2
Flight distance : 314052 ft
Belgium

A question, maybe someone knows a quick answer to this. When I am filming with Pocket2 someone in front of me and I want to turn the camera quickly around, so it will show my face, i.e., for YT vlogging to add my comment. I do 3x press the little button, so the camera automatically turns around to face me, but then the screen flips the picture left for right etc.

Is there a way to change the setting, so it does not do this?

In my opinion, this is not natural to have that flipping in the middle of the scene, don't you think?
7-17 05:13
Use props
griffdude13
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I got mine this week. It's my first Pocket 2, so as proud owner of the original Pocket, I really love the quality of life improvements. I hate that you can't do 60p d-cinelike with the do-it-all handle, but maybe that'll be something to look forward to in a version 3.

I should've looked up what Sunset White actually looks like. The Promo images just look white on my laptop display, but the actual color is more pink than I was expecting. I don't hate it by any means, it is just an adjustment to get used to. It takes a true man to use a mildly pink camera out in public, haha.
7-17 08:25
Use props
Ranjan
lvl.4
India

7-17 18:32
Use props
djiuser_p7T31aeCDMNA
New

Switzerland

Major upgrade???

I just bought black version 10 days back!!! How it is even fair?????   @dji
7-19 13:30
Use props
John Walker
First Officer
United Kingdom

djiuser_p7T31aeCDMNA Posted at 7-19 13:30
Major upgrade???

I just bought black version 10 days back!!! How it is even fair?????   @dji

The black and white versions are the same.  You could always spray your black one white
7-19 13:34
Use props
Westameme
lvl.1
Flight distance : 56657 ft
United States

John Walker Posted at 7-8 02:11
"A lot has changed since we released the Pocket 2 last fall, with big enhancements on autofocus, added HDR Video, better tracking and more."

Why haven't existing owners had these updates?

I'd imagine it's either a new chipset that allows better processing or they've locked it to incentivize the purchase of the newer model
7-21 19:18
Use props
Tobias10
lvl.2

Vietnam

DJI Splashes Into Summer With The New Sunset White Pocket 2. Vlog Your Epic Summer Escapades with the Powerful 4K Mini Camera and Updated ...https://www.couponupto.com/coupons/haute-health
7-21 23:53
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 6284636 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Coris Posted at 7-8 05:47
Because it seems to me, DJI has chosen a tricky way here. They made some necessary hardware upgrades, they called the new device the same Pocket 2, and they have painted it in white...
Well, mainly a speculation, because we do not know yet how this white version may function, if indeed it not have the black version issues, and it may be or not another upgraded firmware as well for this white model...
In my opinion, Pocket 2 black it has reached its capability to be improved by firmware upgrades. This model it suffer for hardware limitations (processor), and it will most likely, remain so as it is, with the last firmware as it is as well... And the customers who have bought it, will regret their investment forever.

All updates were applied to P2 many weeks ago and although HDR is not perfect on P2 , I certainly didn’t regret buying it and mine is not under powered . Its an incredible portable video camera living up to its pocket name. Whether there will or not be further improvement made through software or hardware I’m quite happy with P2 and it lives up to my expectation.
9 hours ago
Use props
djiuser_BesfCMB4M2kp
lvl.1

Hong Kong

WOW ! thx  bro!
7 hours ago
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules