Get The Credit You Deserve for Your Shots of Pocket 2!
1234Next >
39991 120 2021-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DowntownRDB Posted at 8-27 03:05
Are you looking at adding anymore DJI products at this time?

There is always something lurking on the horizon
Probably some P2 acc.
But who knows if DJI will release a M3 before I have to use my credits.
2021-8-27
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 8-27 03:42
There is always something lurking on the horizon  
Probably some P2 acc.
But who knows if DJI will release a M3 before I have to use my credits.

If I had to guess, and I'm guessing, I would say we will see a Mini 3 in the November/December timeframe.  DJI needs to hit this period for maximum sales in the US.  However, with the worldwide chip shortage it has delayed the DJI Pro 3 (or Mavic 3 Pro) until probably January 2022 so could likewise effect release of Mini 3.  

I'm a bit more interested in what the next iteration of the Pocket 2 will bring.
2021-8-27
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DowntownRDB Posted at 8-27 05:23
If I had to guess, and I'm guessing, I would say we will see a Mini 3 in the November/December timeframe.  DJI needs to hit this period for maximum sales in the US.  However, with the worldwide chip shortage it has delayed the DJI Pro 3 (or Mavic 3 Pro) until probably January 2022 so could likewise effect release of Mini 3.  

I'm a bit more interested in what the next iteration of the Pocket 2 will bring.

Yeah, I'm sure it will indeed.
2021-8-27
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

HGDC84 Posted at 8-19 10:57
Thanks for the DJI Officials for arranging this competition, and I am glad to find out you have found my pictures worth rewarding :-)

However, I have one question to ask.

Hello? DJI? Could you please answer my query? Haven't heard anything after the winner announcement. It's been already two weeks, I think that's a bit more than "a few days".

Any reply would be appreciated.
2021-9-1
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Could we please have some indication when we will be contacted?
2021-9-5
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

It has been literally a month since they announced the winners, and I haven't heard a single thing from them. I'm starting to think this whole thing was a huge hoax.

Has anybody else been contacted about their gift cards? And am I just being impatient or what is this all about? I think it is fair to say that a month is way more than the "few days" in which they promised to contact the winners.

If some of you winners DID get your prize, please tell us about it here or at https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=249898 . Even more important to say if you didn't.
2021-9-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

When will we get our prize?
2021-9-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 7-9 05:58
And does it have to be the Pocket 2 white?
Or can it also be the grey one?

Congrats Montfrooij on being a winner,  and a super image to win with too.
2021-9-21
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 9-21 00:16
Congrats Montfrooij on being a winner,  and a super image to win with too.

Thanks a lot.
Now I hope we will get the credits someday.
2021-9-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 9-21 02:45
Thanks a lot.
Now I hope we will get the credits someday.

You can create a thread over in the forum issues section,   they are quick to respond over there usually.
2021-9-21
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 9-21 23:26
You can create a thread over in the forum issues section,   they are quick to respond over there usually.

That is next in line.
2021-9-21
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Montfrooij Posted at 9-21 23:38
That is next in line.

This is exactly what we need. If they promise something and make us use our time and effort for it, then they should stick to their promises. If not, then we must make sure they remember to do so.
2021-9-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

HGDC84 Posted at 9-22 09:04
This is exactly what we need. If they promise something and make us use our time and effort for it, then they should stick to their promises. If not, then we must make sure they remember to do so.

I just hope they will!
2021-9-23
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Still waiting... wondering if they are attempting to push it past the two-month mark... :-/
2021-10-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

HGDC84 Posted at 10-1 04:38
Still waiting... wondering if they are attempting to push it past the two-month mark... :-/

Nothing else we can do.....
2021-10-2
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Managed to contact DJI Wanda, currently discussing with them to see if they could finally speed up the process.

EDIT: According to DJI Wanda, the delay in contacting the winners is due to some of the competition accounts not being verified. Not sure if this is something that shoud be done by the users themselves or by DJI staff. Also, they said that DJI Panda is the one who is responsible for these actions and gave Wanda the information. So I guess we should contact DJI Panda next.
2021-10-13
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

HGDC84 Posted at 10-13 00:05
Managed to contact DJI Wanda, currently discussing with them to see if they could finally speed up the process.

EDIT: According to DJI Wanda, the delay in contacting the winners is due to some of the competition accounts not being verified. Not sure if this is something that shoud be done by the users themselves or by DJI staff. Also, they said that DJI Panda is the one who is responsible for these actions and gave Wanda the information. So I guess we should contact DJI Panda next.

For those who are not able to contact DJI Pando through their Forum profile and messaging system, DJI Wanda recommended using email. The address is the one mentioned at https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=475 - the first post refers to an email adress that can be contacted if you have problems activating your forum account. The same email adress there can be used to contact DJI Panda.

Hopefully this mess gets sorted out, people manage to reach them and we get our promised rewards...
2021-10-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

HGDC84 Posted at 10-13 00:40
For those who are not able to contact DJI Pando through their Forum profile and messaging system, DJI Wanda recommended using email. The address is the one mentioned at https://forum.dji.com/thread-475-1-1 - the first post refers to an email adress that can be contacted if you have problems activating your forum account. The same email adress there can be used to contact DJI Panda.

Hopefully this mess gets sorted out, people manage to reach them and we get our promised rewards...

Thanks for that.
Did it work for you?
2021-10-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

HGDC84 Posted at 10-13 00:40
For those who are not able to contact DJI Pando through their Forum profile and messaging system, DJI Wanda recommended using email. The address is the one mentioned at https://forum.dji.com/thread-475-1-1 - the first post refers to an email adress that can be contacted if you have problems activating your forum account. The same email adress there can be used to contact DJI Panda.

Oh wait, it was only 2h ago that you posted this.
2021-10-13
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Montfrooij Posted at 10-13 03:10
Oh wait, it was only 2h ago that you posted this.

Yeah, I only just contacted them. Hope the issue will take a step forward this way.

Also, it seems like my link in the previous post was erratic, as that doesn't open the thread but the main forum frontpage instead. Not sure if I am allowed to post the email adress here, but it is found in a thread called "Thread for Newbies", in the Service -> Service Announcement section.

I will inform you if I will get some results. For everyone else, feel free to send email to that same adress concerning this issue. I do believe it will be solved sooner if there are multiple people contacting them about this.

EDIT: corrected the URL in the earlier post, it should work now.

2021-10-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

HGDC84 Posted at 10-13 07:11
Yeah, I only just contacted them. Hope the issue will take a step forward this way.

Also, it seems like my link in the previous post was erratic, as that doesn't open the thread but the main forum frontpage instead. Not sure if I am allowed to post the email adress here, but it is found in a thread called "Thread for Newbies", in the Service -> Service Announcement section.

Thanks for that.
I'm hoping for the best.
2021-10-13
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

The spammers are responding here, but DJI Panda isn't. Well done DJI. *squirrel claps*

Did send email but got no response. Tried putting a message in Service -> Forum issues and got a generic "we will deliver it onward to the corresponding team" reply. Not exactly happy at the moment.
2021-10-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

HGDC84 Posted at 10-16 10:19
The spammers are responding here, but DJI Panda isn't. Well done DJI. *squirrel claps*

Did send email but got no response. Tried putting a message in Service -> Forum issues and got a generic "we will deliver it onward to the corresponding team" reply. Not exactly happy at the moment.

Hi there, HGDC84. We have replied to your post here. Thank you. https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Ddateline
2021-10-16
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DJI Diana Posted at 10-16 15:02
Hi there, HGDC84. We have replied to your post here. Thank you. https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=251379&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dauthor%26orderby%3Ddateline%26orderby%3Ddateline

Duly noted. Have left replies on the said thread, (still) waiting for answers.
2021-10-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

HGDC84 Posted at 10-18 07:33
Duly noted. Have left replies on the said thread, (still) waiting for answers.

Sorry to have kept you waiting. I have replied to your post here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 79&pid=2573817. Your situation has been forwarded to our corresponding team to follow up and there will be an update for you soon. Thanks very much for your patience.
2021-10-18
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DJI Natalia Posted at 10-18 22:17
Sorry to have kept you waiting. I have replied to your post here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=251379&pid=2573817. Your situation has been forwarded to our corresponding team to follow up and there will be an update for you soon. Thanks very much for your patience.

Thank you, I have noticed that.

I certainly have needed that patience. A lot. Will keep checking for updates, until the situation is solved.
2021-10-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

HGDC84 Posted at 10-20 04:27
Can you present any kind of an estimate about how long will it take to get a reply from them?

How is it going so far?
2021-10-20
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Montfrooij Posted at 10-20 05:12
How is it going so far?

Not too great. It seems like they're stuck in the "we will look for it, please wait for who-knows-how-long" replies.

They seem to be doing their best in ensuring I won't be buying another DJI product from them. My patience is starting to run very thin.
2021-10-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

HGDC84 Posted at 10-20 06:27
Not too great. It seems like they're stuck in the "we will look for it, please wait for who-knows-how-long" replies.

They seem to be doing their best in ensuring I won't be buying another DJI product from them. My patience is starting to run very thin.

Sad to hear.
Not the first time that it took very long btw.
So I hope it will work out soon!
2021-10-20
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Montfrooij Posted at 10-20 08:58
Sad to hear.

Ok, good to know. We'll see if anything turns out of this.

How long has it taken them earlier on?
2021-10-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

HGDC84 Posted at 10-20 12:16
Ok, good to know. We'll see if anything turns out of this.

How long has it taken them earlier on?

I don't remember, it was 2 years ago or so.
2021-10-20
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Montfrooij Posted at 10-20 08:58
Sad to hear.

I FINALLY received the credits from them, got an email saying the amount has been added to my DJI amount. Hopefully you and the other winners have received yours, too.
2021-10-21
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

HGDC84 Posted at 10-21 05:17
I FINALLY received the credits from them, got an email saying the amount has been added to my DJI amount. Hopefully you and the other winners have received yours, too.

Yeah.
Same here.
Apparently it takes some time.
If only they would communicate about it.
2021-10-21
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Montfrooij Posted at 10-21 06:10
Yeah.
Same here.
Apparently it takes some time.

Yeah, I agree about that. Just keeping on saying "we will look at it, please wait" all over and over again easily gives the impression of not caring at all and just wishing the customer goes away. Especially when the person you are asking for won't reply and you don't get answers for direct questions you present to them.

Luckily I can now leave this behind and start planning what to buy with the reward credits. :-)
2021-10-21
Use props
djiuser_TE5UL1qaPzzh
New

United States

MuhlisG Posted at 2021-7-14 11:13
Me having the Osmo Pocket 1:
If DJI allows us, the Osmo Pocket 1 users to make a shot too on this thread, I'll be pleased

You don't have it on your profile, are you just saying or you're lying?!
2022-1-11
Use props
MuhlisG
lvl.4

Turkey

djiuser_TE5UL1qaPzzh Posted at 1-11 09:09
You don't have it on your profile, are you just saying or you're lying?!

Do you have it?!
2022-1-19
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

HGDC84 Posted at 2021-9-18 02:20
It has been literally a month since they announced the winners, and I haven't heard a single thing from them. I'm starting to think this whole thing was a huge hoax.

Has anybody else been contacted about their gift cards? And am I just being impatient or what is this all about? I think it is fair to say that a month is way more than the "few days" in which they promised to contact the winners.

complete hoax ..... no winners
2022-3-2
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

JetSam Posted at 3-2 09:26
complete hoax ..... no winners

Luckily I can say we did get our rewards after all... It just took quite a long time, and a lot of complaining
2022-3-2
Use props
Esteban Robledo
New

Argentina

Hola que tal, vengo con una duda, sera posible utilizar una osmo pocket sincronizada a un celular para una videollamada por zoom (app), gracias
2022-3-6
Use props
Jake. A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

2023-3-8
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules