CAS-6706320-K0D6G1 - 1 week still no label
1928 13 2021-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_iElxUKF4bs0Q
New

United States

I opened a DJI Care Refresh Express case a week ago, paid immediately after opening the case, and have still not received the shipping label.  Yes, I've checked my junk mail, etc.
Can someone check on the status of my case?  CAS-6706320-K0D6G1    So far, there's been nothing "express" about this process.
Thank you
2021-7-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

We're sorry for the inconvenience. We'll make sure to seek urgent attention from the team to furnish your shipping label and the need to further assist. Thank you in advance for your patience.
2021-7-7
Use props
djiuser_LCp7sHrojodC
New
Spain

Hello, Its happening my .. the same problem. :-((
2021-7-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_LCp7sHrojodC Posted at 7-12 23:20
Hello, Its happening my .. the same problem. :-((

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused you. May we have your case number? Thanks for your reply.
2021-7-12
Use props
djiuser_ZpLosNEgY5FQ
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 7-7 13:01
We're sorry for the inconvenience. We'll make sure to seek urgent attention from the team to furnish your shipping label and the need to further assist. Thank you in advance for your patience.

Hi, regarding case CAS-6706320-K0D6G.  I did finally receive my label, so thank you for your help with that!
I've shipped my drone back, it has been received by DJI, and I was sent an invoice for repairs, even though I've already submitted and paid for the DJI Care Refresh service.   The email I received said "You're eligible for DJI Care Refresh... just click that button", but there's no such button in the email or on the case inquiry web  page, and I've already submitted this for DJI Care Refresh, and paid when I first opened the case.

Can you please check on my case one more time, and see if you can help expedite getting my replacement shipped?
2021-7-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_ZpLosNEgY5FQ Posted at 7-14 17:38
Hi, regarding case CAS-6706320-K0D6G.  I did finally receive my label, so thank you for your help with that!
I've shipped my drone back, it has been received by DJI, and I was sent an invoice for repairs, even though I've already submitted and paid for the DJI Care Refresh service.   The email I received said "You're eligible for DJI Care Refresh... just click that button", but there's no such button in the email or on the case inquiry web  page, and I've already submitted this for DJI Care Refresh, and paid when I first opened the case.

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused, could you provide the screenshot of the Bank transfer transaction records? We will ask our related team to check it for you. Thanks for your reply.
2021-7-14
Use props
djiuser_ZpLosNEgY5FQ
lvl.1

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 7-14 22:14
Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused, could you provide the screenshot of the Bank transfer transaction records? We will ask our related team to check it for you. Thanks for your reply.

The payment has posted on my credit card statement, but the paypal transaction is still listed as 'Pending"

I will send you a PM with the screenshots.   thank you.
2021-7-15
Use props
djiuser_ZpLosNEgY5FQ
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_ZpLosNEgY5FQ Posted at 7-15 05:50
The payment has posted on my credit card statement, but the paypal transaction is still listed as 'Pending"

I will send you a PM with the screenshots.   thank you.

I just figured out that PayPal was holding up the transaction pending some sort of review.  I have provided the necessary info to paypal and will reply back here once they've released the payment.   Thanks.

2021-7-15
Use props
djiuser_iElxUKF4bs0Q
New

United States

djiuser_ZpLosNEgY5FQ Posted at 7-15 05:55
I just figured out that PayPal was holding up the transaction pending some sort of review.  I have provided the necessary info to paypal and will reply back here once they've released the payment.   Thanks.

[view_image]

Hello... Regarding CAS-6706320-K0D6G1, PayPal has released the payment, and I received a confirmation email from DJI that the payment was received.  However, I also received a new shipping label email, so I think something in your system is still not aligned.

Can you please follow up on this case to ensure that my replacement is unblocked to be shipped out?
Thank you,
2021-7-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_iElxUKF4bs0Q Posted at 7-15 12:13
Hello... Regarding CAS-6706320-K0D6G1, PayPal has released the payment, and I received a confirmation email from DJI that the payment was received.  However, I also received a new shipping label email, so I think something in your system is still not aligned.

Can you please follow up on this case to ensure that my replacement is unblocked to be shipped out?

Hi, thank you for the update with the details. I will confirm the status of your case with the corresponding team and ask them to ship out the unit as soon as possible.
2021-7-15
Use props
djiuser_ZpLosNEgY5FQ
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 7-15 20:33
Hi, thank you for the update with the details. I will confirm the status of your case with the corresponding team and ask them to ship out the unit as soon as possible.

Hello, has any progress been made on CAS-6706320-K0D6G1?  The $49 DJI Care Refresh fee has been paid on 7/15.  DJI received my drone on 7/13 (Tracking # 1ZX902W99075518215). I received a damage assessment notice from DJI on 7/14.  Can you please follow up on the status of my case one more time?
When should I expect the replacement to be sent out?   Thank you.
2021-7-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_ZpLosNEgY5FQ Posted at 7-19 05:28
Hello, has any progress been made on CAS-6706320-K0D6G1?  The $49 DJI Care Refresh fee has been paid on 7/15.  DJI received my drone on 7/13 (Tracking # 1ZX902W99075518215). I received a damage assessment notice from DJI on 7/14.  Can you please follow up on the status of my case one more time?
When should I expect the replacement to be sent out?   Thank you.

Hi there, we checked that your product has been shipped. And we sent you an email update with the tracking number. Could you please kindly check your mailbox to see whether you received that email? Thank you.
2021-7-19
Use props
djiuser_ZpLosNEgY5FQ
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-19 22:26
Hi there, we checked that your product has been shipped. And we sent you an email update with the tracking number. Could you please kindly check your mailbox to see whether you received that email? Thank you.

Thank you for the follow up.  Yes, I have received the email with the tracking information.  Thank you for the excellent support on this matter!
2021-7-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_ZpLosNEgY5FQ Posted at 7-21 05:06
Thank you for the follow up.  Yes, I have received the email with the tracking information.  Thank you for the excellent support on this matter!

Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us. Thanks and best regards.
2021-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules