Updated "Attitude Indicator", Fly v1.4.8
1976 7 2021-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pappy3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2820469 ft
United States

DJI finally improved the usability of the Attitude Indicator for aligning the RC antenna with the aircraft. The blue dot (RC) is no longer under the yellow HP marker and the direction arrow has been changed to a brighter green color. I now find it useful at long distances, whereas before the upgrade the blue pointer was too difficult see.

A before and after capture at the same distance from RC..
AttitudeIndicatorOldNew-1-4-8.png

2021-7-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Pappy3. Good day and thank you for sharing this wonderful information with us here at DJI Forum. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2021-7-7
Use props
Pappy3
lvl.4
United States

A couple of new features I missed on the first pass.

The RC orientation arrow will turn from blue to green when the RC is properly lined up (antenna pointed at aircraft) with the aircraft. Still wish this arrow was bigger. AttitudeIndicatorBlueGreenIndicator-1-4-8.png

And obstacle avoidance indications are shown relative to the aircraft in the attitude indicator. Previois top and bottom indicators are still in place.

AttitudeIndicatorObstacleAvoidance-1-4-8.png

2021-7-7
Use props
Doryphore
lvl.2
Flight distance : 199626 ft
France

Hello,

For me, version 1.4.8 crashes, although I never had a problem with the previous version, after a while, I got a message on my phone "the dji fly app is not responding"! !!
2021-7-9
Use props
Pappy3
lvl.4
United States

Doryphore Posted at 7-9 05:16
Hello,

For me, version 1.4.8 crashes, although I never had a problem with the previous version, after a while, I got a message on my phone "the dji fly app is not responding"! !!

Same happened to me on the second flight with 1.4.8. Last time the app crashed was over 9 months ago. On the second flight I noticed the height and distance numbers remained frozen and the "Fn" button no longer worked, so I returned so that I could restart the app. Once over HP and descending, I got the app not responding message, close app, or wait. I continued down until the MA2 was in front of me hovering, restarted the the app, ascended and flew around for another 5 minutes without incident. Weather has prevented any further flights to see if random app crashing is a new "optimiztion" of the app or not.
2021-7-9
Use props
lsarribanca
lvl.3
Flight distance : 614485 ft
Angola

Version 1.4.8 (1120) works very well on my Smart Controller. Switching from Air 2S to Mini 2 and vice-versa is perfect. Just can’t get the obstacle advice info on the new atitude indicator flying my Air 2S. This feature only works on IOS or android phones? Did some one had same experience?
2021-7-10
Use props
doglaboi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 766234 ft

Suriname

So which version is the most stable Android version to use?? Lots of people have issues with 1.4.8.
2021-7-13
Use props
gdfaini
lvl.3
Flight distance : 531955 ft
United States

Installed it yesterday. Screen went black during 1st test flight.
2021-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules