Video lagging
1536 12 2021-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_GVlnlQAMdTS4
lvl.2
Flight distance : 31588 ft
United States

Hello I have video that is lagging. I’m currently running iOS 14.6 on an iPhone 12 with the latest firmware update.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/NA27yfyv6CgyrQT1A
2021-7-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to fly your DJI Mavic Air 2 to a different location or in an open area with less interference and please stay within the line of sight to isolate the issue. The said DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference from the area. That might be the reason why you are experiencing these issues. In addition I will post a diagram on how to get optimal transmission for your DJI Mavic Air  2. Thank you

2021-7-7
Use props
Pappy3
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2820469 ft
United States

404 error for the link. You can try switching "Definition" under "Transmission" from "HD" to "Smooth". Less bandwidth is required in this mode. Also make sure there are no obstructions between the RC antenna and the aircraft and that the antenna is pointing at the aircraft.
2021-7-7
Use props
djiuser_GVlnlQAMdTS4
lvl.2
United States

The lag also occurs when the drone is grounded and not recording. Yes
2021-7-8
Use props
djiuser_GVlnlQAMdTS4
lvl.2
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-7 20:35
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to fly your DJI Mavic Air 2 to a different location or in an open area with less interference and please stay within the line of sight to isolate the issue. The said DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference from the area. That might be the reason why you are experiencing these issues. In addition I will post a diagram on how to get optimal transmission for your DJI Mavic Air  2. Thank you

[view_image]

The lag also occurs when grounded and not recording.
2021-7-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_GVlnlQAMdTS4 Posted at 7-8 00:56
The lag also occurs when grounded and not recording.

Hi there. Thank you for the reply and for these information. may we know if you are getting any error message on the DJI Fly application as well? Thank you.
2021-7-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you updated to the latest DJI Fly app?
2021-7-9
Use props
djiuser_GVlnlQAMdTS4
lvl.2
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-8 20:22
Hi there. Thank you for the reply and for these information. may we know if you are getting any error message on the DJI Fly application as well? Thank you.

No, I do not receive any errors.
2021-7-9
Use props
djiuser_GVlnlQAMdTS4
lvl.2
United States

DAFlys Posted at 7-9 00:26
Have you updated to the latest DJI Fly app?

Yes, I have updated the app.
2021-7-9
Use props
djiuser_cgqEiheeEf3N
New

United States

I have the Same  issue !! After contacting DJI they said they never heard of such a thing blah blah blah with the regular remote I recommend for the 600$+ extra buy an iPad the digital remote lags bad! Forget about video recording flying the drone is hard enough
2021-7-22
Use props
djiuser_GVlnlQAMdTS4
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_cgqEiheeEf3N Posted at 7-22 15:55
I have the Same  issue !! After contacting DJI they said they never heard of such a thing blah blah blah with the regular remote I recommend for the 600$+ extra buy an iPad the digital remote lags bad! Forget about video recording flying the drone is hard enough

Did you send it in for repair?
2021-7-22
Use props
djiuser_GVlnlQAMdTS4
lvl.2
United States

Does anyone know what number to contact for it to be covered under warranty?
2021-7-22
Use props
Yaros1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

Something that worked for me and could work for you it setting the device on Airplane Mode during flight!
This will not only prevent interruptions like calls during flying but can also improve video performance!
Another thing I noticed is that downgrading to DJI Fly 1.4.4 or 1.4.2 helps a lot if you're using an Android device!
2021-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules