Obtaining just the DJI Mini 2 drone
479 4 2021-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jaime_F_Delgado
New

United States

Dear Drone fans:

I helped a jobless friend of mine in Ecuador, by financing a DJI Mini 2 Fly more combo for him. The object was for him to use it to generate some income for his family.  He just call me to tell me that his drone got stuck in a tree. he tried to pluck it off; unfortunately, it dropped to the ground and is damaged.  

Rather than buying parts to replace the camera, the arm, etc, I am thinking that perhaps it is best to buy the drone only.  He would already have the case, the controller, the batteries, etc.  I have looked through Amazon but do not find just the drone for sale.

Any tips on where I can get just the flying drone??
2021-7-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Jaime_F_Delgado. I am sorry to read and to know what happened to the DJI Mini 2 drone of your friend. You may try check our DJI Where To Buy platform on this link ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ) to see if the said DJI drone that you need is available. In addition I hope that you can get some recommendations from our DJI Co pilots with regards to this inquiry. Thank you and please be safe always.
2021-7-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I am not sure if they have this option.
2021-7-8
Use props
Jaime_F_Delgado
New

United States

Thank you for the tips.  This drone does not have the obstacle avoidance feature, which would have helped.  I wonder if the same controller, Bty, etc kit that he already has can be used with another DJI drone (just the drone) that has the obstacle avoidance feature? It will cost more, but might help.  In Ecuador, things like this are very expensive, thus have to send to him from the US.  Kind of a sand event because he told me he had 5 small gigs already booked
2021-7-8
Use props
Turbo1ed
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1322582 ft
Canada

Unactivated bare mini 2 drones can be found on eBay and some other online stores...
2021-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules