How do I change my settings?
423 3 2021-7-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cheddar-man
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44062 ft

United Kingdom

I notice that my "clock" is about 8 hours behind where I live. It is currently 09:30 in the morning here but the post I just made shows 23:30 yesterday?

Also, how can I change the order that the posts appear? I would like to see the LATEST post at the top of the thread, not the end.
2021-7-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. May I please ask where are you located? Please note that the DJI Forum time was set in PST (Pacific Standard Time) also all the posts will be set at the said time. You can click the "Last Post" instead for you to have the latest thread available for the day. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2021-7-8
Use props
cheddar-man
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44062 ft

United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-8 20:05
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. May I please ask where are you located? Please note that the DJI Forum time was set in PST (Pacific Standard Time) also all the posts will be set at the said time. You can click the "Last Post" instead for you to have the latest thread available for the day. Thank you for your understanding and support!

I am in England.
2021-7-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your response. It is normal that you are 8hrs behind since we are using the PST on DJI Forum. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2021-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules