Help DJI Pilot app - can't sync flights
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lockabee
lvl.1
Flight distance : 131 ft

United Kingdom

Hello, I am not sure if anyone could help at all (I posted elsewhere and someone suggested I post here as it is more active). But I have been trying to get to the sync flight options in DJI Pilot but can't as the resolution is messed up within the app (as shown in picture) I am on version 1.1.5 of DJI Pilot which I have deleted and reinstalled several times, and on an iPhone XS Max latest software version 14.6.

I am part of a company that uses a mix of DJI drones, and this isn't affecting just myself but other users as well and I have had no joy with going down the normal support route with DJI.

IMG_6226.jpg
2021-7-8
Use props
EFRPIC
lvl.4

United States

Suggest you use AirData. It logs flights, covers all types of aircraft, etc.
2021-7-8
Use props
Lockabee
lvl.1

United Kingdom

EFRPIC Posted at 7-8 09:16
Suggest you use AirData. It logs flights, covers all types of aircraft, etc.

Sorry, I didn’t mention that in my post, but we do use AirData but we can’t sync the flights to the cloud for AirData to pull out. And I’ve tried searching for a different app on IOS we could use to do this but have had no luck. So I was hopeful that there may be a solution that doesn’t involve asking remote technicians to plug into a PC and manually upload their flight data into AirData.
2021-7-8
Use props
EFRPIC
lvl.4

United States

Contact the AirData folks. They have a token solution and HD Sync that will likely work for you.
2021-7-10
Use props
djiuser_5MwAeoSdj2yH
lvl.1
Flight distance : 101594 ft
United States

Any luck finding a resolution? I am having the same problem on my iPhone 12 pro max. The sync button is off screen, and I can't rotate or scroll it onto the screen. Have lots of flights stuck on my phone that I can't sync to my account.
2021-10-4
Use props
Lockabee
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Nope none. I’ve tried contacting DJI support, and AirData can’t really help considering the way Apple works with having to upload to the DJI cloud first then sync. It’s frustrating as the only way is to drag and drop using a PC but you try telling 20 odd pilots in remote locations to do that. Ain’t gonna happen.
2021-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules