SDK Controller shows P4 Pro
489 0 2021-7-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PaschenVDC
lvl.1
United States

We bought this SDK controller for our Phantom 4 RTK about 2 months ago. We've never been able to get it to work. Our vendor wants us to send it back to them with the drone to diagnose but may take weeks to get it back. Seems like this should be an easy fix. I am using an iPad as the interface. I have loaded the latest version (just checked yesterday) of DJI Pilot on the iPad and attempted again to link to the drone. It says that it has successfully linked but the main screen still shows drone disconnected and no video. I also noticed in the menu options there is no RTK button to connect the base station and the controller diagram is that of a P4Pro, not the RTK controller. On the main DJI Pilot screen it shows (greyed out) in the lower left corner "Phantom 4 Pro Camera". These clues to me suggest the app is not acknowledging that its connected to an RTK. Reading several other posts on this and other forums it appears the SDK and the associated apps are problematic to say the least. Really hoping I don't have to tell the boss we wasted $900 on this door stop. Any suggestions?
2021-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules