1034 1 2021-7-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans60a63735
lvl.1
Flight distance : 845351 ft
United Kingdom

Good evening fellow RS 2 users.

I’m hoping someone can help because I’ve spent all day and I mean all day trying everything I can think of and, feel like I’ve read every page that’s ever been published to Google.

Today I set up my new RS2 pro combo, all seems to be great except the video feed to my mobile device.

Everything is connected and operating, I can adjust the focus through the app, take pics and video I hear it all working. I even see the iso details changing on the app display but….. have not display it’s literally like the lens cap is on…. I checked and it wasn’t.

Having seen so many videos about other cameras it’s clearly a setting somewhere but can I heck as like figure it out.  I’ve checked the compatibility list and my device is on there but I’m totally stuck.

Anyone who can suggest, has had a similar problem I’d be really grateful for your advice.

Thanks in advance.
2021-7-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, we are sorry that the RavenEye transmission feature is not supported on Canon EOS 750D due to the compatibility issue. RavenEye compatibility list can be checked at this link. Thank you for your understanding.
2021-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules