Disconnecting issue solved!
1374 10 2021-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_AQ966WgtHLY9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 221594 ft
United States

So... it was a bad USB cable I happened to be using the c to c one that came with my brand new drone. If I touched it ever so slightly or pushed in on it where it connects to the phone it disconnects every time. When I switch cables to another very high-end cable, 0 problems. So, I contacted DJI thinking that they would be so grateful to hear that the issue possibly that many many many people are having could finally be resolved. They told me "Here's a link to our store so you can buy another one". I couldn't believe it. On top of that they want $8. 50 for delivery!! Real smart and professionally handled dji!! Congratulations, you guys have developed into a out of control, greedy big tech company just like the Google, Twitter, Facebook and the rest. I've made copies of this and screenshots.... Let's see if you guys are stupid enough to remove this
2021-7-9
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Glad you got the disconnecting issue resolved.  At least it was only a USB cable.  Have a great weekend.
2021-7-10
Use props
FB: GeoDrone4K
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Don't worry, you will experience FLY app resets in middle of flight even with a very good USB cable...There are a lot of problems with Android platform....also IOS is not very happy as when it loads the battery the screen is dimming or Iphone shuts down from too much heat...
Also SC have a lot of bugs...
Happy flying
PS. No use to talk with moderators here, they only have scripts...I doubt that they ever fly an A2S or have seen one in reality, they have some standard answers that makes me wonder what is wrong with them and their managers...When you are a first line moderator, in my team I would put you at least 2 hours at each 2-3 days to fly all range of drones....in this way you know what we are talking about and not just copy paste from user manuals ))))
2021-7-11
Use props
1stUFO
lvl.2
United States

Yup, they are completely worthless. We are on our own for sure. I'm about to buy a commercial drone for a ... ton of $ and there's not a chance in hell that it'll be a Chinese product.
2021-7-11
Use props
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

1stUFO Posted at 7-11 23:48
Yup, they are completely worthless. We are on our own for sure. I'm about to buy a commercial drone for a ... ton of $ and there's not a chance in hell that it'll be a Chinese product.

No worries, Autel also have a lot of bugs...
Each company have ...ty programmers, they focus a lot on hardware but sucks on software.
2021-7-12
Use props
1stUFO
lvl.2
United States

Dji and Aurel are consumer grade. Even the highest models they got. I'm talking about a whole different level. Something like an Augmented Aerigon. Pretty sweet huh? Can't trust a $120 K camera flying around on a Chinese toy
2021-7-12
Use props
virtual
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4897142 ft
Czechia

What kind of cable have You used? C to C cables are usually to long, I look for spare cable...
2021-7-13
Use props
1stUFO
lvl.2
United States

I used a master dynamic c to c till I replaced my dji one.
2021-7-13
Use props
1stUFO
lvl.2
United States

BTW.... The new cable they sent me is stiffer and thicker. Obviously there were bad cables made with some cheaper materials. I just hope everyone out there that has this issue gets a free replacement asap. Also.... I've had ZERO issues since, and have been testing in many locations.
2021-7-13
Use props
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

1stUFO Posted at 7-13 00:47
BTW.... The new cable they sent me is stiffer and thicker. Obviously there were bad cables made with some cheaper materials. I just hope everyone out there that has this issue gets a free replacement asap. Also.... I've had ZERO issues since, and have been testing in many locations.

In your case was cable, but 99.9% cases is FLY app....I have the Fly App 1.4.8 restarted or black screened in DJI Smart Controller also, and that crap does not need any cables ))))
2021-7-13
Use props
1stUFO
lvl.2
United States

That's what it thought too.... But really move the cable around at the phone end. Just wiggle it and push in on it. Either way..... Its all cheap Chinese garbage and they simply don't care as long as they keep getting $
2021-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules