Flyaway
463 3 2021-7-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_L0nEq0oML1aM
New
Sweden

Hi, I had a flyaway last night with my DJI Mini 2. My old smartphone had battery problems and died suddenly, so the telemetry data of the last voyage cannot be accessed. But there are two "journeys" stored, each about one minute, which show the drone on the other side of a small bay, 520 meters away. First the battery is 24%, then 0. Same horisontal position, but in the last it seems to have landed, 18 meters above ground (in a tree?). But the arrow that represents the drone is black instead of blue, what does that mean?
2021-7-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience that happened to your unit. In this case, we highly recommend you to contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support and for us to perform the analysis and find out the main reason for the incident. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2021-7-10
Use props
djiuser_L0nEq0oML1aM
New
Sweden

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-10 19:21
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience that happened to your unit. In this case, we highly recommend you to contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support and for us to perform the analysis and find out the main reason for the incident. Thank you for your understanding and support!

Thank you for the reply, but the flyaway was not the fault of DJI or the drone, it was my crappy phone that died suddenly, so I no longer could follow the drone's position. Tried hitting RTH but didn't work for some reason. I know the general area where to look for the drone, I just wonder why the arrow turned black instead of blue? Does that indicate that it's low on battery, doing an emergency landing, has lost video transmission, or something else?
2021-7-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_L0nEq0oML1aM Posted at 7-11 07:47
Thank you for the reply, but the flyaway was not the fault of DJI or the drone, it was my crappy phone that died suddenly, so I no longer could follow the drone's position. Tried hitting RTH but didn't work for some reason. I know the general area where to look for the drone, I just wonder why the arrow turned black instead of blue? Does that indicate that it's low on battery, doing an emergency landing, has lost video transmission, or something else?

Thank you for your response. Can you please confirm what arrow are you referring to? Could you please provide us a screenshot for better assistance? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules