Is it possible to trim audio in DJI Fly app?
5140 11 2021-7-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BSDickinson
lvl.2
United States

Hi. I have an edited set of clips that's about a minute and a half long. I chose and synched my cuts to a two minute song. I would like to trim the audio and have it fade out in synch with my THE END screen. Don't see how to trim audio. Can it be done using DJI Fly and if so, how? Many thanks!  Brian
2021-7-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If you are using the DJI Fly editor, you may add a soundtrack to the video and trim the music. You may refer to the tutorial link below and please start at 0:56, Hope this helps. Thank you for your continued support!  

2021-7-10
Use props
Alvara74
lvl.4
Flight distance : 30364 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-10 20:01
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If you are using the DJI Fly editor, you may add a soundtrack to the video and trim the music. You may refer to the tutorial link below and please start at 0:56, Hope this helps. Thank you for your continued support!  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS_wRUrMsmM

I didn't know about that, thanks!
2021-7-11
Use props
BSDickinson
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-10 20:01

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS_wRUrMsmM

Thanks for your reply. The video states it can be done but only has a quick shot. Are you aware of anything that shows the details of how to do it? That would be great!
2021-7-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Alvara74 Posted at 7-11 00:45
I didn't know about that, thanks!

You are most welcome!
2021-7-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

BSDickinson Posted at 7-11 05:53
Thanks for your reply. The video states it can be done but only has a quick shot. Are you aware of anything that shows the details of how to do it? That would be great!

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, that's the only available tutorial we have right now. You may try to use it and please keep us posted on the result. Thank you!
2021-7-12
Use props
BSDickinson
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-12 02:31
Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, that's the only available tutorial we have right now. You may try to use it and please keep us posted on the result. Thank you!

Ok - thx. If anyone reading this can share how to do it, I’d really appreciate it.
2021-7-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

BSDickinson Posted at 7-12 04:18
Ok - thx. If anyone reading this can share how to do it, I’d really appreciate it.

Thank you for your understanding and support! Wish you have a blessed day.
2021-7-16
Use props
ttsyny
lvl.2
United States

I managed to trim audio in the DJI Fly app, but I did not manage fading out audio. In the end, I used iMovie on my iPhone instead.
2021-7-17
Use props
Juan C Pedraza
New

United States

I had the same problem as you. Once you add the music, touch the bar music two times and you will be able to short it from the begging or the end.
2021-11-17
Use props
Kvwah
lvl.2
Flight distance : 127723 ft
Canada

DJI fly deleted projects
2022-2-25
Use props
Robert Cole
New

United Kingdom

Juan C Pedraza Posted at 2021-11-17 21:01
I had the same problem as you. Once you add the music, touch the bar music two times and you will be able to short it from the begging or the end.
You sir are a genius! I had the very same problem yesterday and tried for a while to cut the excess music from my finished video. I tapped the music bar but i didn't think to do it twice! Many thanks Juan for your post. I've managed to rectify my video this morning.
2022-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules