DJI Mini 2 Drone doesn't shut off or pair with controller
593 7 2021-7-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KeyserSoze15
lvl.1

United States

Hello. I got a DJI mini 2 drone for fathers day and was having a blast with it. Well today I did several flights and took pictures just like normal. Only when I connected the drone to my phone wirelessly to download the pictures/videos today it locked up halfway through the download. Ever since that lockup I can't get the drone to pair with the controller/phone nor can I even get it to turn off. It simply blinks fast yellow forever. When I go to shut it off with a push of the button followed by another longer push it never turns off. I had flown this around 40 times prior to this happening so I know how it is suppose to work. I looked around online and found others who had this issue as well. However many others found the problem to be with their SD card and they were able to use the drone if they removed the SD card from the drone. Mine however continues to not work after I remove the SD card, power everyoen off and then try to power it all back on and even manually pair the drone/controller again... No luck... I plan on calling DJI support on Monday but was hoping perhaps others might give me other things to try. There is no way I am the only person to come across this issue. I hope to get this thing back up in the air as soon as possible - Thanks
2021-7-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We're sorry for the trouble. Can you please provide us a video sample showing the issue for us to help you further? In addition, can you please confirm if the drone experiences a hard landing before? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-7-10
Use props
KeyserSoze15
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-10 19:55
Hi there. We're sorry for the trouble. Can you please provide us a video sample showing the issue for us to help you further? In addition, can you please confirm if the drone experiences a hard landing before? Please keep us posted. Thank you!

https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared/_GA76CgBQgSXKyupzc-qig.jdOErCFYv1i94D7qJsRVf1

Here is a link to the video I made showing the issues with my DJI mini 2 drone
2021-7-11
Use props
KeyserSoze15
lvl.1

United States

KeyserSoze15 Posted at 7-11 15:36
https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared/_GA76CgBQgSXKyupzc-qig.jdOErCFYv1i94D7qJsRVf1

Here is a link to the video I made showing the issues with my DJI mini 2 drone

Can you let me know if you can see my video? Thanks
2021-7-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

KeyserSoze15 Posted at 7-11 15:38

Hi there, sorry that we couldn't play the video by the link you have provided. Could you please share it by uploading the video to Google Drive or Dropbox? Thanks for your cooperation.
2021-7-11
Use props
KeyserSoze15
lvl.1

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 7-11 19:20
Hi there, sorry that we couldn't play the video by the link you have provided. Could you please share it by uploading the video to Google Drive or Dropbox? Thanks for your cooperation.

Let me know if this works.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LwWSpdZ2TJZ9WJx1jIqcDuK9iCZDohmG/view?usp=sharing
2021-7-12
Use props
dr6583
Second Officer
Flight distance : 490627 ft
United States

KeyserSoze15 Posted at 7-11 15:38

I just watched your video and it is exactly as your post described.  The 1st link worked fine at least for me.
2021-7-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

KeyserSoze15 Posted at 7-12 06:42
Let me know if this works.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LwWSpdZ2TJZ9WJx1jIqcDuK9iCZDohmG/view?usp=sharing

Hi there, we are sorry that the video couldn't play without access. Could you please upload the video and share it with us by an open link? Thanks for your cooperation.
2021-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules