Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8d9499c7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17520892 ft
  • >>>
Cyprus

Dear DJI,
Your latest dji fly update is very buggy. The app crashed for the first time ever when i was flying mid air and 1km away! I was trying to reconnect it twice and hopefully the second time the app connected and i was able to come back.
FIX IT ASAP!!!!

Also make older version available! Why you do not have 2 ,3 version back? Is it so difficult?

DJI FLY 1.4.8
Samsung S8
2021-7-11
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Go here to find all the updates:

DJI Fly App - Many versions
2021-7-11
Use props
fans8d9499c7
lvl.4
  • >>>
Cyprus

DowntownRDB Posted at 7-11 11:03
Go here to find all the updates:

DJI Fly App - Many versions

Thanks man i really appreciate your help!

Thanks again,
George
2021-7-11
Use props
djiuser_8MbQN5E49a4L
lvl.1
Italy

Hi, I also have issues with the fly app not showing on the screen, not giving me resolution fps options. I have 1.4.8 download and a CUBOT X20 phone. Really hard to get an answer. cheers
2021-7-11
Use props
fans8d9499c7
lvl.4
  • >>>
Cyprus

djiuser_8MbQN5E49a4L Posted at 7-11 23:28
Hi, I also have issues with the fly app not showing on the screen, not giving me resolution fps options. I have 1.4.8 download and a CUBOT X20 phone. Really hard to get an answer. cheers

Ι went back to 1.4.4 which i never had issue with. Propably we will have a 1.5.0 release soon by dji, since there are so many problems and they also must add s21 ultra compatibility.
2021-7-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, we are sorry to hear about that. May we know what was the operation that caused the crash?  Could you provide us the aircraft model and relative firmware version? Please reinstall the app and reboot your mobile. If the problem persists, we would encourage you to export the crash log to Google Drive or Dropbox and share the link with us. You may find the DJI Fly’s crash log position: Local folder/DJI/dji.go.v5/LOG/CRASH. Thanks for your response.
2021-7-12
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans8d9499c7 Posted at 7-11 11:56
Thanks man i really appreciate your help!

Thanks again,

You're very welcome.    Have a great week.
2021-7-12
Use props
GCxCD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 119209 ft
Canada

DJI Thor Posted at 7-12 00:47
Hi there, we are sorry to hear about that. May we know what was the operation that caused the crash?  Could you provide us the aircraft model and relative firmware version? Please reinstall the app and reboot your mobile. If the problem persists, we would encourage you to export the crash log to Google Drive or Dropbox and share the link with us. You may find the DJI Fly’s crash log position: Local folder/DJI/dji.go.v5/LOG/CRASH. Thanks for your response.

Many people reported reinstalling the app etc... nothing is working.
Everything lags, the remote buttons stop functionning, camera lag, it wint come back home or land, it keep asking for network connection and 50 more weird glitch and problems. It is totally DANGEROUS to fly with that new update. It needs to be fix right away.
Yesterday, my whole controller froze I couldnt control anything and crashed.
It freeze and then whatever buttons you've press or joystick you moved it will slowly start doing your last moves/actions. Start taking pictures, move forward full speed, go 300 ft up on it' on.... and there's nothing yoy can do. This is ridiculous and dangerous. No way to land it, even manually.
2021-7-12
Use props
FriedChicken_II
lvl.4
Flight distance : 721555 ft

Hong Kong

Almost anything can cause a crash. Opening the 3 dots menu, closing it, starting filming, ending filming, obstacle avoidance detected something, obstacle avoidance unable to operate...... And most importantly, sometimes the obstacle avoidance behavior would change automatically with NO SIGN and NO REASON. It just changes.

Literally anything can cause it to crash or stop working properly. I've experienced quite a lot crashes and malfunctions after this update. Never had these issues with 1.4.4.
2021-7-12
Use props
FriedChicken_II
lvl.4
Flight distance : 721555 ft

Hong Kong

GCxCD Posted at 7-12 04:38
Everything lags, the remote buttons stop functionning, camera lag, it wint come back home or land, it keep asking for network connection and 50 more weird glitch and problems. It is totally DANGEROUS to fly with that new update. It needs to be fix right away.

Yes, I have all of these problems too.
2021-7-12
Use props
Jesss6
New

United States

Since I updated 2 days ago, the app crashes at least 3 times during 1 flight. The first time I was on my boat and let me tell you scary that was. Can you please fix the issue?
2021-7-12
Use props
GCxCD
lvl.2
Canada

Any idea when this will be fixed?
2021-7-12
Use props
fans8d9499c7
lvl.4
  • >>>
Cyprus

Hi
I am using Samsung S8, the app crashed while i was flying my mini 2 with the latest firmware, and actually i was not even recording a video at the point of the crash nor performing any otger action, i was only flying back for landing and i was 1km away. I haven t noticed any issues with my AIR2S ,although i downgraded to 1.4.4 which i never had any issues even though the fpv it staters sometimes(in 1.4.8 fpv was perfect), but i do not want to do any more tests with a 500, and 1000 Euro drone. As soon as you get an update i am willing to upgrade.
How i can retrieve the log so i can send it to you?

Thanks,
George
2021-7-13
Use props
fans8d9499c7
lvl.4
  • >>>
Cyprus

Jesss6 Posted at 7-12 07:18
Since I updated 2 days ago, the app crashes at least 3 times during 1 flight. The first time I was on my boat and let me tell you scary that was. Can you please fix the issue?

Downgrade to 1.4.4 ,i know it is not as good in some things ,at least for me the fpv in 1.4.8 was perfect ,were in 1.4.4 it staters sometimes.
2021-7-13
Use props
GCxCD
lvl.2
Canada

Dji find a fix yet?
2021-7-13
Use props
1stUFO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 221594 ft
United States

GCxCD Posted at 7-12 04:38

Holy ...!! That's crazy. You should make a video of all that and put it on youtube. They don't care till it's out there and possible sales see it. I can tell you it's only a matter of time till someone gets hurt, just watch
2021-7-14
Use props
1stUFO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 221594 ft
United States

What phone and android version are all of you on?? I think there's a pattern here. Obviously the dji village idiots aren't gonna figure it out
2021-7-14
Use props
Andrews Imagery
lvl.1
Flight distance : 876591 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was flying the mini 2 with the smart controller yesterday when I lost all video and telemetry data. Luckily I was within line of sight so I flew it back. Rebooted the mini and it worked again, for about 5 minutes until it did it again. Everything was on the most current versions.
2021-7-14
Use props
BrianKushner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41420253 ft
  • >>>
United States

I too am having issues that I never had before...Flying along and get the app has shutdown. Have to restart the app. Never happened before until this latest version. I'm using the Tripltek which is Android version 9 I believe.
2021-7-14
Use props
SjK_oldman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73583045 ft
United States

App has been crashing on my Tripltek Pro
2021-7-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

SjK_oldman Posted at 7-14 21:08
App has been crashing on my Tripltek Pro

Please be advised that as the Tripltek Pro is not been tested by DJI technicians by far, its reliability and stability running DJI Fly App is uncertain. However, devices from the recommended list below have all been done with tests and diagnoses to ensure you have a better experience.
2021-7-14
Use props
videoeditman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 7-14 22:39
Please be advised that as the Tripltek Pro is not been tested by DJI technicians by far, its reliability and stability running DJI Fly App is uncertain. However, devices from the recommended list below have all been done with tests and diagnoses to ensure you have a better experience.[view_image]

I have a Samsung Galaxy s10, which has worked well on DJI fly for Mini 1, Mini 2, Air 2s until 1.4.8
Constantly does this.... When I open DJI Fly App : Messages
1) Enable location services and app permissions to allow your mobile device to determine your location [ Cancel or Go to Settings], I click go to settings then....
2) DJI Fly requires restarting manually. Tap Close to close DJI Fly, then wait a moment and restart the app [ Close], I click close and manually close Fly app.
3) DJI Fly locked. Close the app manually and reopen it again. Close this message

Intermittently does this....
twice, drone flies and responds to sticks but display is not functional. IE can not adjust any settings, touching it turns specific settings gray but can not change them. Distance and height show no changes while flying.

2021-7-15
Use props
BrianKushner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41420253 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 7-14 22:39
Please be advised that as the Tripltek Pro is not been tested by DJI technicians by far, its reliability and stability running DJI Fly App is uncertain. However, devices from the recommended list below have all been done with tests and diagnoses to ensure you have a better experience.[view_image]

It was reliable for a long time. It's still reliable if you roll back to version 1.42.
2021-7-16
Use props
SjK_oldman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73583045 ft
United States

1.4.8 crashes on my Tripltek
2021-7-17
Use props
djiuser_9sM6RdVKxH9n
lvl.1

United States

fans8d9499c7 Posted at 7-13 09:53
Downgrade to 1.4.4 ,i know it is not as good in some things ,at least for me the fpv in 1.4.8 was perfect ,were in 1.4.4 it staters sometimes.

Where and how do you downgrade back to version 1.4.4?
2021-11-25
Use props
GeorgeFoxCinematography
lvl.4
  • >>>
Cyprus

djiuser_9sM6RdVKxH9n Posted at 11-25 17:04
Where and how do you downgrade back to version 1.4.4?

There is no need anymore 1.5.1(1980) at least works great.
2021-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules