Air 2 S: Activetrack / Point Of Interest at Night?
2257 3 2021-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
scottlebor
lvl.2
Flight distance : 218750 ft
United States

Hello, I just returned from a shoot of a cross on top of a local mountain, that is lit up with LED's all of it... a really cool POI to photograph. Anyway, I was unable to get DJI Fly to use the Point Of Interest tool, so I could fly in a circle around the cross, and catch the city in the backdrop of the clip. Granbted.. it was the first time I have tried to use the Advanced Flight Modes at night.

Can anyone help me figure out a way to get the app to allow me to use POI/Activetrack at night? It would be a huge help.

Thanks in advance,

SRL

BTW.. .Ive attached a still image of the setting just as I began to shoot. It got darker very quickly after that shot was taken, but I oculdnt get the POI to work even when it was that light out.

Also, I'm using a DJI Air 2 S

DJI_0024_Smaller2.jpg
2021-7-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.
Just create a new thread here : https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html and select the right category / subcategory.
2021-7-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thats a great shot,  you should post that over in the works section for all to see.   
2021-7-12
Use props
Swamp-pilot
lvl.1
Flight distance : 65322 ft
United States

I’m new to low light photography with my air mavic 2, where is the setting to photograph in low light? When I try to photograph the picture comes out black
2022-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules