Tutorial- How to import Apple Music to Premiere Pro
2027 8 2021-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cony
lvl.2

United States

I decide to use Premiere Pro to make my videos although it is hard for me to use. And I find that Apple Music cannot be imported to Premiere Pro. But I finally know how to import Apple Music to Premiere Pro and use them in my videos.
Here we need an Apple Music Converter, a computer(Mac or Windows), an Apple Music subscription, and Premiere Pro. Here I will take the converter I use(TunesKit) to show you how easy it is.
1. Download Apple Music to your computer.
2. Open TunesKit software. Drag Apple Music tracks to it.
3. Go to Format > MP3.  Click the "Convert " button
4. Open Premiere Pro. Go to File > Import. Choose the Apple Music tracks and click Open.

2021-7-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for sharing!
2021-7-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing.
2021-7-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there cony. Good day and thank you for sharing these interesting information with us. Again, thank you for your support and have a nice day.
2021-7-12
Use props
mendo
lvl.3

United States

Thanks. To add Apple Music to Premiere Pro, I use the DRmare Apple Music Converter. This tool can convert Apple Music to Premiere Pro supported audio formats with original quality. And then I can move the Apple Music tracks to Premiere for using with ease.
2021-8-31
Use props
sufiyand1988
lvl.1

India

While switching to the Apple Music, I too had transferred my playlist from Spotify to Apple with the help of MusConv Tool to do the same.
2022-6-24
Use props
Emma9624
lvl.1

United States

Tunelf Apple Music Converter is also a good choice. And there is a promotion activity on Tunelf, which has 30% off.
2022-8-10
Use props
mvkwsmvd
lvl.1

United States

I have previously used AudFree Apple Music Downloader to remove the DRM protection from Apple music and convert it to MP3, WAV and AAC for Premiere Pro. The converted audio can be imported directly into Premiere Pro, iMovie, Final Cut Pro or other software
2023-1-3
Use props
Christina Young
lvl.1

United States

Tried the Tunelf Audio Converter or Apple Music Converter, I don't recognize the name, but the tool from Tunelf website. Well, that's not bad, works great with my desktop devices and so far no issues happened. People in need may give it a try.
2023-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules