Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
WARNING! - Phantom 3 hitting a tree without doing a thing
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
willem454
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hey,

I'm kinda sad, today i crashed my phantom 3 real hard into a tree at max speed! It hit the tree so hard that my battery crashed out of the P3 and fell from 8 meters high to the ground. The battery itself is dead now. LUCKLY the P3 survived. Though, i haven't flown it again yet... And I'm affraid it happens again.

I don't know what happened, but it looked like the P3 has it's own life with this firmware. I took off and suddenly it flown away real hard and hitting a tree. It was uncontrollable at this point.

This is not acceptable at this price! I have a dead baterry that i need to replace, and i have a drone with lots of scratches etc. And maybe a month old.

Is there any possibilitly that they exchange my P3? Or new battery?

2015-7-23
Use props
willem454
lvl.1
Netherlands

I forgot to mention that everything was fine. GPS was ready and safe to fly, compass etc. I haven't recorded this flight which is a real bummer at this point.
2015-7-23
Use props
Total
lvl.4
Flight distance : 336480 ft
Canada

Post the video , would like to see it  ..
2015-7-23
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Didn't he just say he hasn't recorded the flight, bummer? ;-)

RedHotPoker
2015-7-23
Use props
ScottyT
lvl.4

Australia

That blows. Sounds familiar. Upload your logs for a look-see, or the video of your flight replay.

You should probably log a case with DJI to find out what went wrong. They will likely want to inspect the flight logs.
2015-7-23
Use props
f.maier
lvl.1

Austria

did you take a look into the flight logs ?
2015-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules