4269 84 2021-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mobilehomer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

AntDX316 Posted at 7-13 07:10
You always dismiss things that Could happen as never ever would and never ever has happened.  What is your take on intelligent alien UFO/UAPs that the government has been recording?

I have never been to Australia nor have I ever met an Australian, therefore, it doesn't exist. Same logic as his.
2021-7-13
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

You always dismiss things that Could happen as never ever would and never ever has happened.  What is your take on intelligent alien UFO/UAPs that the government has been recording?

You always dismiss things that Could happen as never ever would and never ever has happened.  
I dismissed your assumption (which was just you guessing without any supporting evidence).
I also backed up my assertion, explaining that no drone has ever shown any sign of being affected by solar flare activity, despite those stupid news warnings being repeated every time there's any significant solar flare activity.

What is your take on intelligent alien UFO/UAPs that the government has been recording?
I'm not sure how that has any relevance to this discussion?

It's nice to know you survived COVID.  Not everyone survived COVID.  Not everyone survived life.  Some made it to jail in solitary confinement.  Some are on life support.  Some got paralyzed.  Some got homeless.  Some suicided.
Even more irrelevant

2021-7-13
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Labroides Posted at 7-13 07:57
You always dismiss things that Could happen as never ever would and never ever has happened.  
I dismissed your assumption (which was just you guessing without any supporting evidence).
I also backed up my assertion, explaining that no drone has ever shown any sign of being affected by solar flare activity, despite those stupid news warnings being repeated every time there's any significant solar flare activity.

So if there is no recorded computer evidence, we should always dismiss the fact of things being true.
2021-7-13
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

Mobilehomer Posted at 7-13 07:29
I have never been to Australia nor have I ever met an Australian, therefore, it doesn't exist. Same logic as his.

Hey genius ... that's not an example of logic.
I'm a working scientist, with an enquiring mind and understand the importance of evidence.
I didn't say that I've never seen ...
I said it's never happened, and I said that because I've been using GPS professionally for >20 years and searching for evidence of the alleged influence of solar flares on GPS for 6 years.
There are millions of GPS systems in daily use, how many reports have you seen of them being affected by solar flare activity?

Unlike the village idiot, I actually understand what kind of effect solar activity might actually have (it's quite different from what he's assumed).
And I understand that even if your drone was affected, you'd probably never even notice it.

Here's a little light reading for you, if you want more relevant information on the topic.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6022218/

2021-7-13
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

AntDX316 Posted at 7-13 08:18
So if there is no recorded computer evidence, we should always dismiss the fact of things being true.

Sorry Antman ... but that nonsense isn't even worth responding to.
You don't understand anything
2021-7-13
Use props
Alvara74
lvl.4
Flight distance : 30364 ft
United Kingdom

Labroides Posted at 7-13 06:58
Sorry for the spam above
Hmm ... 10 posts, none of which had anything to add.

I'm gonna take a break from the forum
2021-7-13
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Labroides Posted at 7-13 08:41
Sorry Antman ... but that nonsense isn't even worth responding to.
You don't understand anything

Right, no matter what I've done, no matter how many new drones and money I've made droning successfully, you will always believe you do and know more than I ever could.  Whatever it takes for you not to commit suicide or have a heart attack.  Issue is, it brings down my credibility for other people which is probably your goal.  Just give everyone else the answers while I do nothing.
2021-7-13
Use props
Mobilehomer
Second Officer
United States

Labroides Posted at 7-13 08:39
I'm a working scientist, with an enquiring mind and understand the importance of evidence.

So your 20 years experiences trumps my 67 years experience. NOPE!!!
2021-7-13
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

AntDX316 Posted at 7-13 12:17
Right, no matter what I've done, no matter how many new drones and money I've made droning successfully, you will always believe you do and know more than I ever could.  Whatever it takes for you not to commit suicide or have a heart attack.  Issue is, it brings down my credibility for other people which is probably your goal.  Just give everyone else the answers while I do nothing.

Issue is, it brings down my credibility for other people
Your credibility  ????
You would have to have some for anyone to be able to bring it down.
But you've done that already.

2021-7-13
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

Mobilehomer Posted at 7-13 13:18
So your 20 years experiences trumps my 67 years experience. NOPE!!!

Your 67 years experience of what, Homer?
So far it appears it's applied ignorance.
2021-7-13
Use props
Mobilehomer
Second Officer
United States

Labroides Posted at 7-13 16:47
Your 67 years experience of what, Homer?
So far it appears it's applied ignorance.

My 67 years of life. Your assumptions are bogus. Because YOU may not have witnessed an event, does not invalidate the event. Get over yourself. Your pompous condescension is boorish and totally uncalled for.
2021-7-13
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

Mobilehomer Posted at 7-13 16:58
My 67 years of life. Your assumptions are bogus. Because YOU may not have witnessed an event, does not invalidate the event. Get over yourself. Your pompous condescension is boorish and totally uncalled for.

You're 67 years old, so you know more than anyone?
Make that advanced applied ignorance.
2021-7-13
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

We should just stick to the actual facts and stop thinking with hardened beliefs if they are proven to be obsolete and flawed, like the Bible and All other books that never got updated to today's way of life which can hold down tons of people that could ultimately lead to certain people's demise unless the afterlife of Heaven is indeed true after death then.. the demise was a blessing?  Living too long on Earth can have it's issues such as losing one's mind and other problems.  People should be trying to seek into making it into Heaven as soon as innocently possible w/o doing anything Evil.
2021-7-13
Use props
FriedChicken_II
lvl.4
Flight distance : 721555 ft

Hong Kong

There're a few drawbacks of the Mini 2 that is blocking me from buying it:

1. All OcuSync 2.0 drones has only two antennas. This could be a problem when you are returning home. Many have reported that if you turn your drone back and face towards you, the signal level would drop significantly. Especially when it's a few kilometers away. This can cause you to lose your RC signal for a couple minutes until your drone flies back closer.  But usually you won't fly your mini 2 that far away right?
2. No D-Cinelike or D-Log or HDR capability is somehow disappointing. However this can be somehow fixed by applying proper gradient ND filter.
3. No Active Tracking and no Obstacle Avoidance abilities.  The AT thing can be mitigated by using circle around quick shots instead; and honestly you shouldn't rely on OA to avoid your drone from crashing. Always keep an eye on your drone is much better.

So yes, even though there're some drawbacks, the Mini 2 is still a very great companion drone. BUY IT.
2021-7-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Alvara74 Posted at 7-13 03:56
I think its a software issue. DJI should fix it in an update, but then again, it might be your drone

Theres quite a few threads on the forum from others with the same issue.
2021-7-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Alvara74 Posted at 7-13 03:58
You sure your drone's okay then?

I mean other models,  my M2P for example does do it.  As I said there are many threads showing the problem from other people too.
2021-7-13
Use props
Alvara74
lvl.4
Flight distance : 30364 ft
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 7-13 22:59
I mean other models,  my M2P for example does do it.  As I said there are many threads showing the problem from other people too.

I'm not sure whats up then
2021-7-14
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

The Mini 2 feels as light or lighter than the other drones Batteries. It's so small it can even lay on the dash on some vehicles ready to take off at a moment notice which is extremely ideal.  The feed quality is clear and stable to use it as a scouting drone.  If anyone wants to know what bad feed looks like, use Parrot.
2021-7-14
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Labroides Posted at 7-13 08:39

yeah, w/o clear evidence people won't believe

Why didn't you setup your evidence equipment all day for July 12 when there was a report it would hit Earth sometime on July 12?  Maybe we can extract my flight data for examination for that flight?  I think it was my very first flight.
2021-7-14
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

AntDX316 Posted at 7-14 05:50
yeah, w/o clear evidence people won't believe

Why didn't you setup your evidence equipment all day for July 12 when there was a report it would hit Earth sometime on July 12?  Maybe we can extract my flight data for examination for that flight?  I think it was my very first flight.
You haven't understood a word I've written.
If you had, you'd realise how you're making a fool of yourself.

But go ahead and post your flight data and I'll see what's in there.
2021-7-14
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

c
2021-7-14
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Says nothing is wrong but indeed have a weak signal GPS warning.. These are at 30 second intervals.  Makes Zero sense.  I indeed saw a Weak GPS Signal warning in red background text color while flying.

Would DJI like my flightlog to further evaluate the weak signal warning?  Their analysis tool is probably more detailed.  Does anyone have a more detailed tool than airdata?  Phantom log doesn't work w/ this.
1.png
2021-7-14
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

AntDX316 Posted at 7-14 06:27
Says nothing is wrong but indeed have a weak signal GPS warning.. These are at 30 second intervals.  Makes Zero sense.  I indeed saw a Weak GPS Signal warning in red background text color while flying.

Would DJI like my flightlog to further evaluate the weak signal warning?  Their analysis tool is probably more detailed.  Does anyone have a more detailed tool than airdata?  Phantom log doesn't work w/ this.
Would DJI like my flightlog to further evaluate the weak signal  warning?
Why would they?

Does anyone  have a more detailed tool than airdata?
There's loads more in your flight data.
Post your data, not just a pic of one page from Airdata.
Share Airdata and post a link.

2021-7-14
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Labroides Posted at 7-14 06:43
Would DJI like my flightlog to further evaluate the weak signal  warning?
Why would they?

It doesn't show anything more than that.  Everything is green and 100%.
2021-7-14
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

AntDX316 Posted at 7-14 06:53

You're not an authority on flight data analysis.
There's much, much more in there than you'd ever see.
Just post the data and I'll have a look at it.
2021-7-14
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

AntDX316 Posted at 7-14 06:53

No rush ... but some time in the next week or two would be good.
2021-7-14
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

20210715_104209.jpg
2021-7-15
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

That's a picture of a Mavic.
What about posting the flight data?
How hard is it to understand what's required?

Considering who I'm asking, it's probably impossible.
2021-7-15
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

So you claimed a GPS problem and suggested I don't know what I'm talking about.
But won't show your flight data after being asked several times.
You're full of crap.
You post nonsense and have very little understanding of how your drone works and less about how GPS works.
Moron
2021-7-16
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

There is more data in your log file than either airdata or phantomhelp can (or used to) use for display. Some of the extra data is included in the airdata site if you use a paid account. But it is far better to just post a link so we can download the original txt file that is more helpful for details.
2021-7-16
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

GaryDoug Posted at 7-16 17:50
There is more data in your log file than either airdata or phantomhelp can (or used to) use for display. Some of the extra data is included in the airdata site if you use a paid account. But it is far better to just post a link so we can download the original txt file that is more helpful for details.

It's pointless trying to talk sensibly to the Antman ... he doesn't understand the basics of how his drones work.
His stupid posts are just trolling.
2021-7-16
Use props
Oracle Miata
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mobilehomer Posted at 7-12 06:00
Pretty unnecessary snarky reply. He may never have seen a Mini 2.

I’m sorry.  Are you new here?  Seriously?
2021-7-17
Use props
Mobilehomer
Second Officer
United States

Oracle Miata Posted at 7-17 06:53
I’m sorry.  Are you new here?  Seriously?

Yeah, fairly new. But this is the most rude forum I have ever seen. A little decency goes a long way. That being said, Antman really needs to pay attention to his replies if he wants assistance. Posting a question and ignoring help, regardless of how rude, is even more rude. I would like to see the solution for future reference. And no, I am NOT building post count. I could not care less about that.
2021-7-17
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Everyone in this forum, and others like it, needs to read this book, some more often than others:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ho ... nd_Influence_People

After that one, graduate to this one:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I% ... %27re_OK#The_Parent,_Adult,_Child_(P-A-C)_model

2021-7-17
Use props
FriedChicken_II
lvl.4
Flight distance : 721555 ft

Hong Kong

GaryDoug Posted at 7-17 12:40
Everyone in this forum, and others like it, needs to read this book, some more often than others:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ho ... nd_Influence_People

The ultimate captain of this forum. Respect
2021-7-17
Use props
Westameme
lvl.1
Flight distance : 56657 ft
United States

Alvara74 Posted at 7-12 06:04
Between the Mini 2 and the A2, which one would you recommend if I'm travelling a lot but also need good shots

mini 2, for sure.
2021-7-22
Use props
Westameme
lvl.1
Flight distance : 56657 ft
United States

Labroides Posted at 7-13 06:53
You should understand not all assumptions are wrong 100% of the time.
Not all assumptions ... just yours.
Despite those silly "news" warnings that appear every time there's solar storm activity, there's never been a solar flare event that's had any measurable impact on drone GPS.

the only time I've ever experienced GPS outages are when the government is testing anti-gps stuff at the military base by my house. they always issue an Advisory (like this one: https://www.faasafety.gov/files/notices/2021/Jul/FTIRCA_21-22_GPS_Flight_Advisory.pdf) lol.
2021-7-22
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Been a long time since i used airdata, but at the very least, does it not show all error messages? I'm thought it did.

Ant, showing Labroide's your logfile would at the very least prove yourself correct and show him that there was a ''GPS error'' on said day in question, surely you would want to do that, right?
Im not siding with you mind as i do not believe that the flare would hold much of an impact, you need to realise how much shielding has been built into the satellites, the engineers would have
put solar flares pretty much at the top of their list...

As a side note, I bought this bag for my MM2, its brill, fits everything i need to take and more, 9.7" tablet, round landing mat (sits on top of main compartment), wallet, phone, drink etc, you also have a choice of carrying options and a waterproof cover (should have been built in mind)
2021-7-26
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You always dismiss things that Could happen as never ever would and never ever has happened.  What is your take on intelligent alien UFO/UAPs that the government has been recording?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imLoHh09ki8

Ouch, what is it youre trying to say? i sense a sarcastic tone....
2021-7-29
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Bashy Posted at 7-29 22:29
Ouch, what is it youre trying to say? i sense a sarcastic tone....

I just want perspectives.  Perspectives are valuable imo.  We aren't in a world where things are absolute unless it's inside a computer where the certainty of certain things happening at 99.99%.
2021-7-30
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules