Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 7-30 01:09
I just want perspectives.  Perspectives are valuable imo.  We aren't in a world where things are absolute unless it's inside a computer where the certainty of certain things happening at 99.99%.

That clears that up, thank you...
2021-7-30
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Bashy Posted at 7-30 06:56
That clears that up, thank you...

He's the village idiot.
Try to engage him in conversation and you won't get anything intelligent from him.
He just goes back to spouting meaningless metaphysical gibberish.

Also cannot supply flight data to back up his ridiculous assertions.

2021-7-30
Use props
Mobilehomer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Labroides Posted at 7-30 15:04
He's the village idiot.
Try to engage him in conversation and you won't get anything intelligent from him.

I have posted this in another thread hoping you will read. This thread is a good example!!

Sir, I owe you an apology. I called you on being abusive and abrasive. But as I monitor this forum, I have become aware of the nitwits that abound here. I, too, have tried to help people with my admittedly low quantity of knowledge and been abused for it. After reading MANY of your responses to sincere questions, I understand  and appreciate your wealth of knowledge and experience.  I hope you accept my apology. I look forward to learning from you and your peers. And in response to an earlier misunderstanding, I am NOT trying to build posts. I could not care less about such things. Thanks, Ken
2021-7-30
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Labroides Posted at 7-30 15:04
He's the village idiot.

yeah, nothing intelligent from me is right..

I could care less if you and your peers think I say nothing intelligent.  I haven't lost one DJI drone.. (well besides 1 slight harmless tree hit with the DJI FPV).  All that matters to me is that things work and why they work.  You having to dismiss everything I say when I talk about certain things that you consider sensitive is unintelligent.  The issue is when you bring others to believe that everything I say is unintelligent, they end up not listening to something important that is the truth, they do the opposite and cause massive issues thanks to you. Like I said, I could care less.  I don't put the telem up so my address doesn't get leaked.  Some people used to have problems w/ me around the internet.
2021-7-31
Use props
Alvara74
lvl.4
Flight distance : 30364 ft
United Kingdom

Thanks for the recommendation! Also, is it possible if you could post some unedited Mini 2 footage?
2021-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules