Auto restart recording after regaining signal
591 7 2021-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ULOj7ZoSHtHF
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6135892 ft
Thailand

I have auto recording enabled so recording starts automatically when drone is armed, it happens frequently that I lose signal for maybe just a few seconds and I don't realize recording has stopped, this has made me lose a lot of footage.

Please just make the recording restart after the signal has been regained, there's no reason to not do so.

Also, being the signal loss only temporary most of the times it would be nice to have an option to set after how many seconds the drone switch to normal mode, it's very frustrating to have the drone stop when not necessary
2021-7-12
Use props
Alvara74
lvl.4
Flight distance : 30364 ft
United Kingdom

How does your drone lose signal? Do you push it too far?
2021-7-12
Use props
Alvara74
lvl.4
Flight distance : 30364 ft
United Kingdom

And yeah, it doesn't make sense to stop the recording
2021-7-12
Use props
Depp
Captain
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I'm with you 10000000%!
2021-7-12
Use props
KerryG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11736709 ft
  • >>>
United States

It should never shut off to being with
2021-7-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to refresh the firmware of your DJI FPV drone? In addition, can you please fly your DJI FPV to a different location to see if the issue will still persist? For reference, I will post a diagram on how to get optimal transmission for your DJI FPV. Thank you.

2021-7-12
Use props
frankymusik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-12 19:52
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to refresh the firmware of your DJI FPV drone? In addition, can you please fly your DJI FPV to a different location to see if the issue will still persist? For reference, I will post a diagram on how to get optimal transmission for your DJI FPV. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hi Stephen,
I think we all know how to position the antennas optimally. That's not the problem here either ...!

Rather, the wish is that the DJI FPV continues to record the video, even if the connection (briefly!) was interrupted ...
Why is it necessary to stop recording the video when there was a loss of signal ???
2021-7-12
Use props
BudWalker
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5966247 ft
  • >>>
United States

My FPV also has this problem where, occasionally,  the video stops  recording. But, I don't think it's because of a signal interruption. The  last two video stops occurred within 100 feet of the RC. Both, the on  board video and the Goggles video stop at the same point. I've been  looking at both the .txt and .DAT logs to see if there is a cause. But,  so far, haven't found anything.
2021-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules