2nd hand mavic-air-2
1517 6 2021-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_NhoQXMGrLPZC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35157 ft

United Kingdom

I bought a dji drone from auction and its bound to another users account.
How do i change this.
Because the controllers broken, i cant bind to a new one Because of this.
Thanks
Tristin Green
Screenshot_20210712-190846.jpg
2021-7-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, we are sorry for the problem, and thanks for reaching out. The account doesn't matter with the warranty service, you may log in with the former account or sign in with a new account, but to change the account, it needs to bind the aircraft and remote controller before. We may suggest you repair the controller in advance. Thanks and best regards.
2021-7-12
Use props
djiuser_NhoQXMGrLPZC
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 7-12 20:27
Hi there, we are sorry for the problem, and thanks for reaching out. The account doesn't matter with the warranty service, you may log in with the former account or sign in with a new account, but to change the account, it needs to bind the aircraft and remote controller before. We may suggest you repair the controller in advance. Thanks and best regards.

Hi thanks for your reply.
This seems ridiculous. It makes it unfair for anyone who buys one second hand.
I am surprised that such an 'intelligent' company can do such a thing.
Unbelievable.
2021-7-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_NhoQXMGrLPZC Posted at 7-13 02:57
Hi thanks for your reply.
This seems ridiculous. It makes it unfair for anyone who buys one second hand.
I am surprised that such an 'intelligent' company can do such a thing.

Hi, I am sorry for this. The logic is for protecting the flyaway coverage benefit. Is it possible to contact the original owner to unbind the device?
If it is not possible to contact the original owner, you may provide the serial number of the drone, proof of purchase for us, we will try to ask the corresponding team to see if they can help.
2021-7-13
Use props
djiuser_NhoQXMGrLPZC
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 7-13 04:59
Hi, I am sorry for this. The logic is for protecting the flyaway coverage benefit. Is it possible to contact the original owner to unbind the device?
If it is not possible to contact the original owner, you may provide the serial number of the drone, proof of purchase for us, we will try to ask the corresponding team to see if they can help.

Oh wow that would be great.
My name is Tristin green
And email is Thanks
Screenshot_20210712-120840_Yahoo Mail.jpg
16262074263904453849603702928970.jpg
2021-7-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_NhoQXMGrLPZC Posted at 7-13 12:18
My name is Tristin green
And email is tpg84york@gmail.com

Thank you for the update, we will contact the corresponding team to see if we can help. We will provide you an update if we hear back from them.
If it is possible, you are suggested to contact the original owner as well. Thank you.
2021-7-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_NhoQXMGrLPZC Posted at 7-13 12:18
My name is Tristin green
And email is Thanks

Hi there, the response from our related team is that we couldn't change the account from our side, because it couldn't verify the origin of the drone is rightful or not. We are sorry for that, so please try to contact the original owner to unbind the device. Thanks for your understanding.
2021-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules