AGRAS T20
2989 3 2021-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Backersito
lvl.1

Ecuador

Tengo un problema con mi T20 no puedo linkear la aeronave con el Smart Controller, no se si es problema de la bateria, del sistema del control o de la aeronave. Necesito ayuda, si alguien lo sabes o si le ya le paso esto por favor ayuda. Gracias
2021-7-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, we are sorry for the difficulties you have encountered. The reason for the issue may be Channel interference or Firmware refresh failure.
Could you please try the following steps below?
(1) Adjust the channel and switch the flight mode P / A / M gear (user manual: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Manual_v1.2_EN.pdf, page 34,35);
(2) Re-upgrade the firmware (or back to the former version).
See if it may help.
2021-7-12
Use props
MARON SIMONE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 77362 ft

Italy

Hi, I can't pair my T20 with my existing AGRAS account. He asks me to confirm my identity by entering the phone number to send me a code. But the number of cell phones I enter does not recognize him. I used another account, from the reseller in China, it connects but doesn't fly because it says I don't have a license for my country. I can't solve this problem.
2022-8-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

MARON SIMONE Posted at 8-10 07:35
Hi, I can't pair my T20 with my existing AGRAS account. He asks me to confirm my identity by entering the phone number to send me a code. But the number of cell phones I enter does not recognize him. I used another account, from the reseller in China, it connects but doesn't fly because it says I don't have a license for my country. I can't solve this problem.

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Just for double checks, may we know if you can receive the code successfully?
2022-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules