4 Steps to Save Amazon Music to SD Card
2205 5 2021-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_A6lokOYYiBFy
lvl.1

United States

As we all know, Amazon Music is a streaming music service provider, and only Amazon Music premium subscribers can download music. But in fact, the downloaded music is encoded and not actually saved to your device. Users are only allowed to listen to songs through the Amazon Music app.

But luckily, whether you are a free user or a premium subscriber, you only need one software——Tunelf Amatune Audio Converter to download music from Amazon Music and save it permanently to your local device, SD card, or any device you like.

Step 1: Launch Tunelf and Customize Output Settings
Click the "Menu" button in the top-right corner, then select "Preferences-Advanced". Now you can choose the output format, channel, sample rate and adjust the output path, etc.

Step 2: Open an Amazon Playlist and Click Add
Open one of your Amazon playlists, artists, or albums, Click the "Add" button on the bottom right corner and then select the songs that you'd like to convert

Step 3: Download and Export Amazon Music to PC

Click the "Convert" button to start converting and soon they'll be all downloaded to your local computer.
Once the conversion is done, you can find the downloaded Amazon Music by clicking the "Converted" button that looks like a clock on the top center

Step 4: Move Downloaded Amazon Music to SD Card
Now Amazon music has been saved on your computer, just plug the memory stick into the appropriate port on your computer, then find the music file you want to copy, and just copy and paste it directly!

2021-7-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing.
2021-7-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Good day and thank you for sharing these information with us. Thank you for your support and have a nice day.
2021-7-14
Use props
mendo
lvl.3

United States

Thanks for your sharing. To add Amazon Music to SD card, I use the DRmare iMazonKit Amazon Music Converter to help me. I just got it in its official website without any cost, as they are holding a big summer party. And I tried the tool and it worked well for Amazon Music. It is worth getting it at this moment.
2021-8-12
Use props
Rebecca Gaither
lvl.1

United States

Thanks for sharing!
Instead I used AudFree Amazon Music Converter to convert my Amazon Music playlists to common format like mp3, flac, wav, etc. to help me do this.
It works perfectly as expected! very intuitive interface and straightforward! Fast speed and simple to use even for computer rookie.
Just drag the song, click button, wait for a while, done!
2022-5-30
Use props
Christina Young
lvl.1

United States

Thanks for your post! And thanks to Tunelf Amatune Music Converter, I've downloaded Amazon Music to my computer's local folder successfully. And I can't believe it as the original audio quality of the music tracks are retained. I can play them on many devices as long as I'd like to. And recently Tunelf is holding its 2nd-anniversary party which has amazing discounts for their products. I just got the news from their Twitter. It is a good chance exactly. So if you're in need of this, go to buy it during the sales.
2022-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules