Will Moto e7i phone work with DJI Go4 and Mavic 2 Pro?
515 3 2021-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44914321 ft
Sweden

Hi,
I normally us my Samsung S10 when flying the Mavic 2 pro and it has so far worked 100% all the time and in all conditions for about 10 months now and over 100 flights.
Today when I upgraded the monthly internet usages on the S10, I received a free new Motorola moto e7i manufactured in May this year. I know this phone is not on the DJI list of Andrioid phones and wonder if someone is using this model and if it works. Just thought, that if it works, I would have a spare phone. If not, I will give it to some kids.
2021-7-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there kyalami. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the mobile device ( Motorola Moto e7i ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Go 4 application and on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said DJI application and for the said DJI drone. There is a possibility that the Motorola Moto e7i will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application and for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while in use. For reference, I will be post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mavic-2 ). Thank you.
2021-7-13
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44914321 ft
Sweden

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-13 19:03
Hello there kyalami. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the mobile device ( Motorola Moto e7i ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Go 4 application and on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said DJI application and for the said DJI drone. There is a possibility that the Motorola Moto e7i will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application and for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while in use. For reference, I will be post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mavic-2 ). Thank you.

Hi Stephen and thanks for you reply. Yes, I am fully aware as I mentioned, that the3 Motorola phone is not on the list. But reason for asking was to find if someone else is using this type of phone and if it works.
2021-7-14
Use props
Alvara74
Second Officer
Flight distance : 30364 ft
United Kingdom

Its not on the recommended list, but then again, a lot of phones aren't. The best course of action is to either search it up on Google/YouTube, or to try the phone yourself
2021-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules