Factory Reset ?
5235 4 2021-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
John Walker
Second Officer
United Kingdom

I am giving one of my P2s to a friend.  

How do I reset it so that he has a fresh start with it under his name etc like when it was new?
2021-7-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there John Walker. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please power on the DJI Pocket 2 , then on the touch screen swipe down to open the Menu tab, now tap the Settings Icon. Once you are in Settings tab scroll down and tap the Factory Reset. When prompted tap the "Reset" to reset your DJI Pocket 2. In addition, your friend will have to setup their own DJI account for them to be able to use the said DJI camera. Thank you.

2021-7-14
Use props
John Walker
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-14 18:59
Hello there John Walker. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please power on the DJI Pocket 2 , then on the touch screen swipe down to open the Menu tab, now tap the Settings Icon. Once you are in Settings tab scroll down and tap the Factory Reset. When prompted tap the "Reset" to reset your DJI Pocket 2. In addition, your friend will have to setup their own DJI account for them to be able to use the said DJI camera. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFHPAiZv7uk

Thank you.  I hadn't realised that the RESET option was a factory reset.  
2021-7-15
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

John Walker Posted at 7-15 00:41

Thanks for asking this question.  Helped me learn something new and something I will need to do soon to give a P2 to my grandson.  
2021-7-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

John Walker Posted at 7-15 00:41

Hi there John Walker. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all, here to help and assist you.
2021-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules