Why is dji repair stealing my Mini 2
933 19 2021-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_YT4VHeKwLw1x
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2017070 ft
United States

I sent my mini 2 in to be repaired replaced.  They took my care refresh info said it was good and to send it down. So I sent the unit down the Southern Cal to be repaired replaced. DJ I comes back and says no good .  the dji rep  from eBay it was bought from one place and sold in another or some nonsense. Point is they said they wouldn't fix it so I said send it back this was April 19th 2021 it is now July 13th and after many many many phone calls after many outbursts of just pure anger from all the lies I've been told they still have yet to return it to me and will not tell me why they won't they keep telling me that they have it down there and it's not lost but they won't tell me why they won't send it back
2021-7-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, we are sorry for the difficulties caused you, and thanks for reaching out. We will look into your case and transmit your concern to our corresponding team. They will try to contact you as soon as possible. Thanks and best regards.
2021-7-15
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Has to be more to this story.  Keep us posted.
2021-7-15
Use props
djiuser_YT4VHeKwLw1x
lvl.2
United States

No there's nothing more they won't say why thy kept it for just under 4 months . Its what they did
2021-7-31
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_YT4VHeKwLw1x Posted at 7-31 01:54
No there's nothing more they won't say why thy kept it for just under 4 months . Its what they did

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience and misleading. We have checked your case and found the latest delivery status of your unit, which is said that your unit has been delivered on 23rd, July.
If you have any questions, please feel free to talk!  
2021-7-31
Use props
djiuser_YT4VHeKwLw1x
lvl.2
United States

How bout a reason to keep away from me from April 4 to July 20 +. No reason given not able to talk to supervisor it was straight horrible what yall did and to Say I got it shipped in like 3 months playing hide and lie was truly fowl
2021-8-2
Use props
djiuser_YT4VHeKwLw1x
lvl.2
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-31 03:50
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience and misleading. We have checked your case and found the latest delivery status of your unit, which is said that your unit has been delivered on 23rd, July. [view_image]
If you have any questions, please feel free to talk!

I asked why dji did this to me not if i just got it after 4
months hearing lie after lie
2021-8-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_YT4VHeKwLw1x Posted at 8-2 18:07
How bout a reason to keep away from me from April 4 to July 20 +. No reason given not able to talk to supervisor it was straight horrible what yall did and to Say I got it shipped in like 3 months playing hide and lie was truly fowl

We are deeply sorry for all the inconvenience caused. We fully understand how you are feeling, this situation will be forwarded to our corresponding team to investigate, we'll keep improving to provide better service to you all. Thanks for your kind understanding.

If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.
2021-8-3
Use props
djiuser_YT4VHeKwLw1x
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-3 01:14
We are deeply sorry for all the inconvenience caused. We fully understand how you are feeling, this situation will be forwarded to our corresponding team to investigate, we'll keep improving to provide better service to you all. Thanks for your kind understanding.

If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.

I can say this for sure. As many friends ive gotten to buy dji its in the mid 20ks and after the care package out runs out on my mini2 and my zoom 2 just wears out i will be switching to autel. From what i see its better  rig
2021-8-3
Use props
djiuser_YT4VHeKwLw1x
lvl.2
United States

And my friends will get autel with me. They were here to see for themselves what was done by dji
2021-8-3
Use props
djiuser_Kcge6qgGnr63
New

United States

djiuser_YT4VHeKwLw1x Posted at 8-3 01:34
And my friends will get autel with me. They were here to see for themselves what was done by dji

I just got off the phone with a super rude guy from support, he couldn't figure out why my Mini2 firmware update failed, and was blaming it on me, than gets made and says to send it in for service.  

Send it in to update the firmware, after reading your situation?  I don't think so.  

The thing ran flawlessly for weeks, and recently asked to update the firmware while I was in the field, it lost connection while doing so, now will not connect to the controller, and apparently DJI has no other way to update except through the controller, which will not pair.

I'll return it for a refund, and buy something else.
2021-8-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_Kcge6qgGnr63 Posted at 8-3 16:33
I just got off the phone with a super rude guy from support, he couldn't figure out why my Mini2 firmware update failed, and was blaming it on me, than gets made and says to send it in for service.  

Send it in to update the firmware, after reading your situation?  I don't think so.  

Hi there, we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent you a PM, could you please check it? Thanks.
2021-8-3
Use props
djiuser_YT4VHeKwLw1x
lvl.2
United States

First off I never send anything in about firmware so I don't know what all that's about second where do I find this p.m.
2021-8-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_YT4VHeKwLw1x Posted at 8-5 01:57
First off I never send anything in about firmware so I don't know what all that's about second where do I find this p.m.

Hi, we are sorry for any confusion caused, Natalia replied to the post on 11#. May we know if there is anything we can help you with? We will do our best to help.
2021-8-5
Use props
djiuser_YT4VHeKwLw1x
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 8-5 04:08
Hi, we are sorry for any confusion caused, Natalia replied to the post on 11#. May we know if there is anything we can help you with? We will do our best to help.

How about answering why your company refused and lied about why the kept my drone foe 4 months
2021-8-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_YT4VHeKwLw1x Posted at 8-5 08:30
How about answering why your company refused and lied about why the kept my drone foe 4 months

Thanks for your feedback. As I had replied on floor 8#, your situation had been forwarded to our corresponding team to investigate. If there is an update, we'll let you know. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

As for your drone, it had been sent back to you and you had received it. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.
2021-8-5
Use props
djiuser_YT4VHeKwLw1x
lvl.2
United States

So. Is that it you think you can just put me off and I'll forget It? Wife is wrong with you people you hold my mini 2 for 4 months and run me in circles?? What happened to your so called investigation.  What did you find out
2021-9-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_YT4VHeKwLw1x Posted at 9-1 22:54
So. Is that it you think you can just put me off and I'll forget It? Wife is wrong with you people you hold my mini 2 for 4 months and run me in circles?? What happened to your so called investigation.  What did you find out

Hi, thanks for bringing this to our attention. Natalia had replied on floor 8# clearly, you can read it again.
As for your drone, it had been sent back to you and you had received it. If you have other questions, please feel free to contact us. Thanks for your understanding.
2021-9-2
Use props
djiuser_YT4VHeKwLw1x
lvl.2
United States

You're about a fucking idiot y'all keep saying the same stupid fucking thing we sent it back but so far nobody said ... why they did it so why don't you answer that fucking question cuz it keeps telling me that I got it cuz you fuck me for four and a half months fucking piece of ...
2021-9-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_YT4VHeKwLw1x Posted at 9-4 00:09
You're about a fucking idiot y'all keep saying the same stupid fucking thing we sent it back but so far nobody said ... why they did it so why don't you answer that fucking question cuz it keeps telling me that I got it cuz you fuck me for four and a half months fucking piece of ...

Hello, there. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. As we mentioned above, Natalia has replied to you already. We can feel your anger and we sincerely apologize for your unpleasant experience. This is not the situation we both want to see.  We are willing to help you if you have any other questions.
2021-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules