Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
davitzakari
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483527 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi guys

I have a problem with my iphone 11. Once I attach the pocket 2 to my iphone with lightning adapter, it disconnects instantly or 1-2 minutes later. I’ve thought it comes from the case, but it’s not. I didn’t use the phone case, but the problem still occurs. I did the reset on pocket 2, but nothing has changed. How can i fix this?
2021-7-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there davitzakari. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo application on your mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. In addition, kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device as well to see if the issue will still persist? Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2021-7-15
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

My guess is that the connection is unstable, or the connector is dirty ot faulty. There could possibly be some helpful troubleshooting tips at my thread (it is about Pocket 2 and phones compatible and non-compatible with it). See the original post at https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=235190 for more information.

Good luck with your troubleshooting!
2021-7-16
Use props
davitzakari
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483527 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-15 20:50
Hello there davitzakari. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo application on your mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. In addition, kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device as well to see if the issue will still persist? Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

[view_image]

I reinstalled the Mimo app, but again sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. The connection is unstable. I don't know, is it a Mimo app bug or the lightning adapter. I’ve tried with and without a do-it-all handle and it seems more stable without it. When pocket 2 is with do-it-all handle and I'm want to connect to my iPhone with adapter, this notification pops up.
44D73EDA-F75B-4831-A9AB-C56A8AC36AA5.jpeg
2021-7-16
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

davitzakari Posted at 7-16 08:29
I reinstalled the Mimo app, but again sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. The connection is unstable. I don't know, is it a Mimo app bug or the lightning adapter. I’ve tried with and without a do-it-all handle and it seems more stable without it. When pocket 2 is with do-it-all handle and I'm want to connect to my iPhone with adapter, this notification pops up.

Using the smartphone adapter disables the DIA Handle, you can't use both simultaneously.
2021-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules