1539 8 2021-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Themadwelshman
lvl.2
Flight distance : 201444 ft
United Kingdom

Hello everyone.

I've recently been gifted a DJI Phantom 3 Advanced but it had an ESC error on the DJI app. After a lot of online research I decided to replace the board. The old board had a snapped plug and a stripped cable on it. I received that board today. I have now just finished installing it and I'm still getting the same error on the app. Can anyone help me or guide me with what I can do now? Thank you so much.
20210715_170445.jpg
2021-7-15
Use props
Themadwelshman
lvl.2
United Kingdom

as an update i see this in the About section under verion. N/A I assume it should have numbers etc here????
2021-7-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the issue, I will send you a link of firmware via PM for you to try to update for the drone. If the issue persists, you may need to send the drone back to our repair center for service, you can start an online service request at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
2021-7-15
Use props
Themadwelshman
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 7-15 19:21
Hi there, sorry for the issue, I will send you a link of firmware via PM for you to try to update for the drone. If the issue persists, you may need to send the drone back to our repair center for service, you can start an online service request at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index

Thank you very much. Incase of issues my email is aparrycleaningservices@gmail.com. Thanks
2021-7-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Themadwelshman Posted at 7-15 22:18
Thank you very much. Incase of issues my email is aparrycleaningservices@gmail.com. Thanks

Hi, I had received your PM of the update and replied. Please check accordingly.
2021-7-22
Use props
Themadwelshman
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Thank you very much. All fixed now. Thanks for all your help.

Anthony
2021-8-4
Use props
djiuser_EBWvuOxOjVFe
New

United States

Having same issue with my phantom 3 pro was wondering what to do as well or how to get the pm to help with this issue
2021-10-15
Use props
djiuser_EBWvuOxOjVFe
New

United States

Can I receive the pm having same issue with my phantom 3 pro
2021-10-15
Use props
Themadwelshman
lvl.2
United Kingdom

djiuser_EBWvuOxOjVFe Posted at 10-15 18:40
Having same issue with my phantom 3 pro was wondering what to do as well or how to get the pm to help with this issue

I found that it was actually a faulty motor. Bought a set of four off the Bay and changed one at a time till I found the faulty one. Now have three spares at least. Cheers
2021-10-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules