Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
flight logs uploading to airdata
2149 3 2021-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
crash1sttime
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

Hi

Does the fly app autoupload to airdata website?

I havent been on for a while and when i just checked all my short test flights ive been doing in my garden are all on the airdata site.

Ive noticed the app has a function for (why doesnt shift and 2 put quote marks it just puts the @symbol, doesnt happen in notepad)  Auto-sync flight records

I thought this was just a DJI thing as i've never provided it with any airdata details.

Gotta delete over 50 flights from AD now.

2021-7-15
Use props
jonny007
lvl.4
Germany

I think you have to set up the synchronization beforehand via the Airdata website or the Airdata app. And you must have synced the logs with DJI first (iOS). So there are a few steps to take. Accidentally, this cannot happen automatically.
2021-7-15
Use props
crash1sttime
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

jonny007 Posted at 7-15 11:08
I think you have to set up the synchronization beforehand via the Airdata website or the Airdata app. And you must have synced the logs with DJI first (iOS). So there are a few steps to take. Accidentally, this cannot happen automatically.

yeah im fully conversant with AIrdata and the autosync, but i dont have any of that on the phone.

I have 3 phones that i use, 2 are android and the other is IOS, will have to test each one to see which is doing it.

2021-7-15
Use props
jonny007
lvl.4
Germany

As said, sync also works via the Airdata website if you have entered your DJI account here. Did you ? If not, it must have been a ghost ;-)

Air Data Website > My Account > Flight Retrieval> DJI Login

Automatically sync your DJI GO flights *) directly with Airdata.com. Enter your DJI credentials below as an alternative to using the Airdata App on your phone/tablet.
Please note: After completing a flight, always be sure to sync with the DJI Cloud from the DJI GO/Fly/Pilot before syncing with Airdata.com, otherwise no new flights will be found. Instructions can be found here. Flights will automatically synchronize daily when you view your flight list. Otherwise, automatic synchronization will occur weekly.

*) Seems the text is old, also applies to DJI Fly App
2021-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules