582 3 2021-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pajomota
lvl.4
Flight distance : 710197 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

Hi guys. I'm having some doubts about the variation of top speed in sport mode. If a shift up the gimbal angle before take-off will I achieve a bigger top speed or is it independent of the gimble angle? With acro quads I know I have more speed with bigger angles but is it the same with DJI FPV?

2021-7-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. When the obstacle avoidance (the Obstacle Slowing function) is enabled in Normal mode, the maximum horizontal speed will be limited to 12 m/s. When the obstacle avoidance function is disabled in Normal mode, the maximum horizontal speed will be limited to 15 m/s. Please note that the measured speed in Sport mode/Manual mode is consistent with the one stated on the DJI official website: 27 m/s (Sports Mode) and 39 m/s (Manual mode. 27 m/s in Mainland China). Hope this helps. Thank you for your support!
2021-7-15
Use props
Depp
Captain
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

In N and S modes the gimbal is adjusted automatically. It stays the same height no matter how fast or slow you go. In M mode you adjust the gimbal manually to get a good view for the speed you want to go.
2021-7-16
Use props
Pajomota
lvl.4
Flight distance : 710197 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

Depp Posted at 7-16 06:33
In N and S modes the gimbal is adjusted automatically. It stays the same height no matter how fast or slow you go. In M mode you adjust the gimbal manually to get a good view for the speed you want to go.

Ok, that's the answer I was looking for. Thanks
2021-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules