Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
App User name keep changing back **im new to drones
3778 15 2021-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Enslin07
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12953 ft

South Africa

Good day

a simple issue that bothers me

I baught a 2nd hand drone (100% working and satisfied)

i started from scratch

i created a new profile and chose a personalized name (Enslin07) and picture with gender and country
after i chose to save it change back to "djiuser_dLAxuJRpPBVe"

i thought it might be beacuase of the numbers in my user name,so i cahose my name and surname,after i save it change back to the dji user name

i re installed the app and crated another account but still the same issue

how can i change and keep my name on the app without automatically changing  back to dji user

thanks in advance
2021-7-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Enslin07, may I know which app you are using? Please make sure that the app has been connected to the internet and check again. Thank you.
2021-7-15
Use props
Enslin07
lvl.1

South Africa

DJI Susan Posted at 7-15 22:58
Hi Enslin07, may I know which app you are using? Please make sure that the app has been connected to the internet and check again. Thank you.

hi im using the DJI Go 4
and i am connected to internet as im permanently connected

im not sure if the reason is because its a 2nd hand drone but cant think that it would cause my profile name not to change at all
2021-7-15
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Enslin07 Posted at 7-15 23:11
hi im using the DJI Go 4
and i am connected to internet as im permanently connected

I'm seeing "Enslin07" as your profile name.  Must have gotten fixed.  
2021-7-16
Use props
Enslin07
lvl.1

South Africa

DowntownRDB Posted at 7-16 04:25
I'm seeing "Enslin07" as your profile name.  Must have gotten fixed.

Hi no unfortunately it didnt change
I 1st created an account and then later on I joined the dji forum

Below is 3 screenshot
1st is what is currently showing and bothering me
I chose flight record and after that i see like 2 type of account records
But both are the same
This doesnt make sense

983BB77F-D271-49F8-996A-DEA26954FEF7.jpeg
47E62EBE-FC04-4847-82B0-34F37B6A8628.png
2021-7-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Enslin07 Posted at 7-16 08:20
Hi no unfortunately it didnt change
I 1st created an account and then later on I joined the dji forum

Sorry for the belated reply, I will forward the issue to our engineers for their attention. If there is an update, I will get back to you right away.
2021-7-22
Use props
Enslin07
lvl.1

South Africa

DJI Susan Posted at 7-22 03:18
Sorry for the belated reply, I will forward the issue to our engineers for their attention. If there is an update, I will get back to you right away.

Thank you so mich I really appreciate it
2021-7-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Enslin07 Posted at 7-22 05:52
Thank you so mich I really appreciate it

Hello there, sorry for the belated reply. Our engineers are aware of the issue and will optimize it in a future update. At the moment, you may try to change the name two times or use an Android device to change the name. Sorry again for the inconvenience.
2021-7-25
Use props
djiuser_yJGmwDYGoXtQ
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2021-7-22 03:18

I'm having this exact same problem
2022-1-17
Use props
djiuser_yJGmwDYGoXtQ
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I'm having this exact same problem... no matter how many times I change my name on the app nor what I change it to makes a difference, it changes back to my current username
2022-1-17
Use props
djiuser_yJGmwDYGoXtQ
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Did you ever receive help on this matter? I'm currently trying to figure this out myself and am going through the exact same thing :/
2022-1-17
Use props
Enslin07
lvl.1

South Africa

djiuser_yJGmwDYGoXtQ Posted at 1-17 15:46
Did you ever receive help on this matter? I'm currently trying to figure this out myself and am going through the exact same thing :/

Hi
To be honest i cant remember exactly but mine is resolved
What i can remember is that i cleared everything from flight records etc..logged out of the app
uninstall the app
Changed my name on the forum

Then download again and restart from scratch

What i might suggest is to download the app on another device (not iphone/apple) and then restart on there
2022-1-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_yJGmwDYGoXtQ Posted at 1-17 15:40
I'm having this exact same problem... no matter how many times I change my name on the app nor what I change it to makes a difference, it changes back to my current username

Hi there, sorry for the issue you encountered. Could you please help to clarify if it is the user name of your forum account or your Profile name on DJI app? Please also tell me the DJI app and the version for further confirmation. Thank you.
2022-1-18
Use props
Graeme - G60
New
Flight distance : 12428 ft
Australia

thank you to Enslin07 and others that have raised this. I am having the exact same problem and before I set up my new Mavic 3, I'd like to resolve the problem as I do not want my "pilot" record using the long generic name which has been applied to me. I can easily change the user name in general settings for this forum and the DJI store, but have not found a way to do it via the DJI Go 4 app, without it changing back again. I expect the problem with the name will still exist when I use the DJI fly app (needed for Mavic 3)

Any advice would be appreciated.
2022-2-14
Use props
djiuser_hKtQcPhieIbn
New

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2021-7-22 03:18

How do you change your default user name?
It keeps resetting in the DJI Go4 app.
2022-2-17
Use props
djiuser_uwJHhENk6bIn
lvl.1
United States

Hey DJI, im on my 3rd drone (so been  and still am stuck with this crazy profile name; am i missing something bc this thread/issue appears to be from 2021 and this is still happening in 2023?
2023-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules