refresh 2nd year
453 3 2021-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dog Man
lvl.4
Flight distance : 34380 ft
United States

I have a P4PRO v2.0 with refresh, AC sn# 11U3J3Q002J052, Agreement#2278ABDCCE867C61, which is good till 2021/08/31, the AC is brand new from DJI un-actived, I bought another year refresh to move this out for 1 more year to 2022/08/31 but I can not get it to work, it said,"Your product has already been bound to this service." The password on the new refresh is good, it will not let me bound to this new AC

2021-7-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, to renew/extend the DJI Care Refresh, you need to purchase DJI Care Refresh Plus https://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-plus-phantom-4-pro
Please try to place the order again and see if that works. Thank you.
2021-7-15
Use props
Dog Man
lvl.4
Flight distance : 34380 ft
United States

The problem is I have already bought the refresh card, and can not get it to bound, I did not know that there are 2-cards, a refresh and refresh plus, can I use the refresh card after I active the AC for the first time?
Thanks, for fast update.
2021-7-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Dog Man Posted at 7-15 20:34
The problem is I have already bought the refresh card, and can not get it to bound, I did not know that there are 2-cards, a refresh and refresh plus, can I use the refresh card after I active the AC for the first time?
Thanks, for fast update.

Hi, I am sorry that this is not supported. The DJI Care Refresh will be automatically transferred to the drone replaced under DJI Care Refresh, DJI Care Refresh is not able to be bound to the drone two times. Sorry for the case.
2021-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules