sign in issues
775 6 2021-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Railfan-Eric
lvl.2
Flight distance : 512782 ft
United States

I don't know where to post this as there isn't a option for website support,  but when signing into the forums on the website in chrome desktop everytime i put my email in @ gets put in as 2 so it says the email is invalid.  The only way I could sign in was with the auto fill.  If the browswer didn't already remember my email for the log in i would be unable to sign in.  I hope this gets fixed.  
2021-7-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to clear cache the browser that you are using to see if there would be some changes? If the issue persists, please send us a screenshot for us to further isolate the issue. Thank you!
2021-7-16
Use props
Railfan-Eric
lvl.2
Flight distance : 512782 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-16 20:57
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to clear cache the browser that you are using to see if there would be some changes? If the issue persists, please send us a screenshot for us to further isolate the issue. Thank you!

I ran CCleaner and repoened Chrome and had to sign in on many websites including this one and it fixed the problem.  thanks.
2021-7-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Railfan-Eric Posted at 7-21 20:49
I ran CCleaner and repoened Chrome and had to sign in on many websites including this one and it fixed the problem.  thanks.

Great! Thank you for keeping us posted. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your support!
2021-7-22
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-16 20:57

Can you assist me in finding out how to change my email address at this site?
2021-8-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Bob-Mini-2 Posted at 8-5 17:53
Can you assist me in finding out how to change my email address at this site?

Hi, Bob. Unfortunately, we can only change username on DJI Forum and we don't have an option to change the email address you use to login. Thank you for your understanding and support!  
2021-8-6
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

DJI Paladin, well . . . guess I will have to cancel this , and start a new one, can everything be transferred to the new one?
2021-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules