Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Unable to pair, yellow light flashing quickly.
3176 9 2021-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_8W6oJRK4MXD2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 39662 ft
India

Hello, I bought the mini 2 three months ago and everything was working fine until one day the aircraft stopped pairing with the RC. I've tried all possible workarounds that I could find but none seem to work. The aircraft status light keeps blinking yellow quickly, which according to the official manual is indicative of lost remote controller signal. I tried contacting the official support but apparently the service center in my country doesn't support the mini 2. This leaves me zero options currently available other than trying to repair it myself or have it checked by a third party, both of which I'm highly reluctant to do. If anyone has a possible solution, it would be really great to hear. Even if I'm aware of the reason as to why the pairing isn't occuring, maybe I could look into the 2 options listed above. Thank you.
2021-7-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

Hello there. I am sorry to the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to check if both of the DJI Mini 2 and the DJI Mini 2's remote controller are both on the latest firmware and may we also know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? In addition kindly please post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to see and assist you further? Thank you.
2021-7-16
Use props
djiuser_8W6oJRK4MXD2
lvl.1
India

Thanks for the quick reply Stephen. I've attached a sample video and the screenshot of the error page. I'm using a OnePlus 6 with android version 10, but I don't think this is the issue because it was working fine with the phone earlier and I've also tried using iphone 12, but that didn't solve the issue either. The firmware is up-to-date as well. I would like also to add that the aircraft won't power off with the button. The only way to power it off is to remove the battery physically.

https://imgur.com/a/vZOmce9
The site won't let me upload a video format so I've added the link instead.
Screenshot_20210716-150642.jpg
2021-7-16
Use props
djiuser_8W6oJRK4MXD2
lvl.1
India

Any update on this issue?
2021-7-19
Use props
DronePerspectiv
lvl.3
Netherlands

I had the same problem. You can read it in my post. https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=233871
Try pairing without sd card.

2021-7-20
Use props
djiuser_8W6oJRK4MXD2
lvl.1
India

DronePerspectiv Posted at 7-20 12:57
I had the same problem. You can read it in my post. https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=233871
Try pairing without sd card.

Hi, thanks for the suggestion. However, I've already tried it but to no avail. The frustrating part is that there is no official support for the drone in my country and I don't even know what the exact issue is, thus preventing me from trying to find a solution. One local repair shop told that the main board might need replacement and quoted roughly 220 USD for the same. Quite ridiculous to be honest, especially since I'm sure there has been no error on my part.
2021-7-31
Use props
djiuser_8W6oJRK4MXD2
lvl.1
India

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-16 01:24
Hello there. I am sorry to the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to check if both of the DJI Mini 2 and the DJI Mini 2's remote controller are both on the latest firmware and may we also know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? In addition kindly please post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to see and assist you further? Thank you.

Hello, I would really appreciate an update on this issue.
2021-7-31
Use props
peixotobinho
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26171 ft
Brazil

My DJI Se have the same problem. How i fix?After changing the channel to manual the drone lost connection with the remote control. It is flashing yellow. An aircraft not found error appears, and no satellite or wi-fi connection appears. I tried other phones with android and ios but without success. I did the procedures that DJI asked and it didn't work. I downgraded firmware and it didn't work. I need a solution, I have no guarantee in my country.
10-18 04:13
Use props
djiuser_tUs8b5zuLHlY
New
United States

I am also having the same issue. Tried all things in thread but will not work. It was working fine an hour before but now nothing.
11-25 03:11
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Captain
Flight distance : 15515 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you tried reliinking the drone and controller again?
If I were you I would list what you have done rather than just saying you have tried everything in the thread.
11-25 06:34
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules