Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI FPV DRONE How to fy in M Mode forward?
961 5 2021-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vaebntiux
lvl.1

Germany

Hey guys,

my Problem is i dont check how to fly just forward. Or just in the direction the camera is looking at.
When i push the throttle i just go up, but i dont know in wich position i need to push the sticks to fly in the direction my camera is looking.
can anyone explain and help me

maybe with a picture, so i can see how i need to push each stick?

thanks to you all and greetings from Germany!

2021-7-15
Use props
Depp
Captain
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

The throttle just increases the speed of the props. If you want to fly forwards you have to tilt the drone forwards. The more you tilt the faster you are and the more throttle the faster... If you want to fly manual (and I strongly suggest trying the simulator - or a third party sim like velocidrone) you should start with a low camera angle - 10° maybe. You tilt the drone forwards with the right stick a bit forward
2021-7-16
Use props
djiuser_NtehCobtEfum
lvl.2
United States

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO FLY YOUR FPV IN MANUAL MODE UNTIL YOU HAVE SUFFICIENT PRACTICE IN VIRTUAL FLIGHT APP. DO ALL OF THE COURSES, MASTER THEM, THEN DO THE RACE-TRIALS. ALSO LOOK FOR IDEAL SENSITIVITY SETTINGS FOR ME THEY ARE:

Roll: 150-350-.25
Pitch: 150-350-.25
Yaw: 150-300-.20
2021-7-21
Use props
CoreyB10
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Manual or Acro mode as it's called in fpv racing and freestyle requires hours of practice. If you are not a competent pilot, you will crash the FPV Drone. It's as simple as that. Simulator practice or learning how to fly with a Whoop sized quadcopter is vital in understanding how FPV works and how to fly safely. In the wrong hands, this drone is a death trap waiting to happen in the hands of an untrained pilot.
2021-7-22
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

You have to lower the throttle by like 50% and hold it for 1-2 seconds then you are in manual.
2021-7-22
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_NtehCobtEfum Posted at 7-21 10:59
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO FLY YOUR FPV IN MANUAL MODE UNTIL YOU HAVE SUFFICIENT PRACTICE IN VIRTUAL FLIGHT APP. DO ALL OF THE COURSES, MASTER THEM, THEN DO THE RACE-TRIALS. ALSO LOOK FOR IDEAL SENSITIVITY SETTINGS FOR ME THEY ARE:

Roll: 150-350-.25

I need sens at 100 and rates at 720 otherwise its hard to control.
2021-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules