Why isn't my Air 2 showing in my profile
1370 26 2021-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Area 8
lvl.3
Flight distance : 173681 ft
United States

I see my now sold Spark and my Osmo here but not my Air 2. Does anyone know how to add it and remove older crafts?
2021-7-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if the email that you had used when activating your DJI Air 2s was the same account when you activate your Spark and your Osmo Action? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-7-16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Was the air 2 new and not refurbished,  as if it was activated previously it will not show for anyone else.
2021-7-17
Use props
UKMoose
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3657552 ft
United Kingdom

If it was activated previously it will not show for anyone else.

I'm the second owner of My original Mavic Pro, and as you can see it shows in my profile, so an already activated drone can show, unless I'm not understanding correctly.
2021-7-17
Use props
Area 8
lvl.3
United States

DAFlys Posted at 7-17 00:19
Was the air 2 new and not refurbished,  as if it was activated previously it will not show for anyone else.

I'm the second owner
2021-7-17
Use props
Area 8
lvl.3
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-16 20:41
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if the email that you had used when activating your DJI Air 2s was the same account when you activate your Spark and your Osmo Action? Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Yes same email. I just have one account with DJI
2021-7-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Area 8 Posted at 7-17 06:02
I'm the second owner

Thats why then,  only the first person to register will get the icon.  I have several refurbished items from DJI and they dont show either sadly.
2021-7-17
Use props
UKMoose
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 7-17 23:49
Thats why then,  only the first person to register will get the icon.  I have several refurbished items from DJI and they dont show either sadly.

Then tell me why my Mavic Pro shows in my profile, because I am the second owner.
I
2021-7-18
Use props
Matite
Second Officer
Flight distance : 61096 ft
  • >>>
Australia

UKMoose Posted at 7-18 00:36
Then tell me why my Mavic Pro shows in my profile, because I am the second owner.
I

Perhaps the first owner did not activate the drone.

I purchased a second hand Mavic 2 Pro drone from eBay in Australia and it had never been activated. You can see it linked to my profile. Meanwhile the Mavic 2 Zoom I purchased second hand from eBay had been activated by the previous owner and it does not show on my profile.
2021-7-18
Use props
UKMoose
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Matite Posted at 7-18 02:43
Perhaps the first owner did not activate the drone.

I purchased a second hand Mavic 2 Pro drone from eBay in Australia and it had never been activated. You can see it linked to my profile. Meanwhile the Mavic 2 Zoom I purchased second hand from eBay had been activated by the previous owner and it does not show on my profile.

Hi matte.
As far as I know if it's not activated you cannot fly the drone, and I know the mavic pro had been flying for my mates business for 2 years, and all I had to do was register an account.
Thanks for your Input, it's no big deal but it would be good to know why the icon shows.
Keep safe.
2021-7-18
Use props
vg1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1640367 ft
Poland

The same on my profile, neither the mini nor the air 2 shows, even though I am the 1st buyer. The common feature is that both drones are operated by DJI FLY and are associated with the same account as the rest of the drones. This problem does not exist with DJI GO4.
2021-7-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

UKMoose Posted at 7-18 00:36
I

I cant answer that,  all I know is the second hand and refurbished products I have dont show and DJI confirmed it was because they had previously been registered to a forum account.
2021-7-18
Use props
Area 8
lvl.3
United States

vg1 Posted at 7-18 03:42
The same on my profile, neither the mini nor the air 2 shows, even though I am the 1st buyer. The common feature is that both drones are operated by DJI FLY and are associated with the same account as the rest of the drones. This problem does not exist with DJI GO4.

That is the only thing that makes sense right now. Great observation pilot.
2021-7-18
Use props
UKMoose
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 7-18 04:02
I cant answer that,  all I know is the second hand and refurbished products I have dont show and DJI confirmed it was because they had previously been registered to a forum account.

Ok, thanks, there must be something in the history of my MP that is allowing the icon to show.
I think this has gone as far as it can,  as far as I'm concerned. As long as the MP continues to fly as well as it has in the 21/2 years I've had it I'll be happy. I hope the rest of you get sorted out.
Keep safe
2021-7-18
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am guessing the profile only shows first-time use (activation) after a certain date (post MP1 maybe ?). I have a second Mini, a second MA2, and an M2P that do not show because I purchased them all used. Also I gave away my Mini 2 and it is still shown. No backsies ;-)
2021-7-18
Use props
Area 8
lvl.3
United States

GaryDoug Posted at 7-18 06:45
I am guessing the profile only shows first-time use (activation) after a certain date (post MP1 maybe ?). I have a second Mini, a second MA2, and an M2P that do not show because I purchased them all used. Also I gave away my Mini 2 and it is still shown. No backsies ;-)

I'm not ruling that out. Thanks
2021-7-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Area 8 Posted at 7-17 06:22
Yes same email. I just have one account with DJI

Thank you for keeping us posted. Hope that you already get some information from our fellow DJI Pilots. Please note that if you already purchase a second-hand unit that has already been activated, the icon will no longer shown on your profile. Thank you!
2021-7-18
Use props
Area 8
lvl.3
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-18 22:57
Thank you for keeping us posted. Hope that you already get some information from our fellow DJI Pilots. Please note that if you already purchase a second-hand unit that has already been activated, the icon will no longer shown on your profile. Thank you!

Well I guess that's the end of that. Thanks
2021-7-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Area 8 Posted at 7-19 04:15
Well I guess that's the end of that. Thanks

You are most welcome, Area 8. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your continued support!
2021-7-19
Use props
fans820f923c
Second Officer
Poland

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-18 22:57
Thank you for keeping us posted. Hope that you already get some information from our fellow DJI Pilots. Please note that if you already purchase a second-hand unit that has already been activated, the icon will no longer shown on your profile. Thank you!

What if I bought completely new drones and they do not appear as thumbnails assigned to the account?
2021-7-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fans820f923c Posted at 7-20 12:47
What if I bought completely new drones and they do not appear as thumbnails assigned to the account?

Thank you for your response. If you activate the brand new product under your account (the same email address you used when you activate your other drones) it must appear under your account in DJI Forum. Thank you!
2021-7-22
Use props
fans820f923c
Second Officer
Poland

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-22 21:10
Thank you for your response. If you activate the brand new product under your account (the same email address you used when you activate your other drones) it must appear under your account in DJI Forum. Thank you!

Unfortunately, it did not happen ... Only drones from DJI GO4 are visible. Those supported by DJI FLY are invisible.
2021-7-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fans820f923c Posted at 7-24 12:01
Unfortunately, it did not happen ... Only drones from DJI GO4 are visible. Those supported by DJI FLY are invisible.

We're sorry for the trouble. Can you please send us your email address and the drones that are not showing on your profile via PM for us to check? Thank you!
2021-7-25
Use props
fansfd622051
Second Officer
Poland

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-25 21:07
We're sorry for the trouble. Can you please send us your email address and the drones that are not showing on your profile via PM for us to check? Thank you!

Sent...Thank you.
2021-7-27
Use props
doglaboi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 766234 ft

Suriname

I too always wondered why my (now sold) Mini never appeared in my profile. I was the first to activate it so in theory it should have appeared in my account. Never did. And what happens to previously activated drones? I bought a few used drones (Mini's and Air 2). Will their status or records show under the previous owner's account?
2021-7-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

I just responded to your message. Kindly please check it. Thank you!
2021-7-30
Use props
fans5eac4c0c
Second Officer
Poland

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-30 00:19
I just responded to your message. Kindly please check it. Thank you!

Still unchanged ...
2021-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules