PH4 ADV DISCONNECT
805 2 2021-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hudson Sala88
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13369 ft

Brazil

Ei pessoal! Eu tenho um PH4 Advance e 3 dias atrás voei com ele normalmente e quando fui fazer um trabalho de filmagem hoje ele simplesmente não conecta. Troquei o cabo, assisti uns 10 vídeos sobre o assunto, mas não tem como reconectar na tela do celular. Apaguei o app, limpei o cache do celular, vi que tem 30 GB de espaço e ainda nada. Quero saber o que DJI está fazendo para resolver esse problema. Meu celular é um MOTOROLA ONE. O DRONE LIGA, o controle controla a câmera, obedece aos comandos, pressionando oREC ele grava, mas no celular aparece descpnectado.

Hey guys! I have a PH4 Advance and 3 days ago I flew with it normally and when I went to do a filming job today it just doesn't connect. I changed the cable, watched about 10 videos on the topic, but there's no way for it to reconnect to the cell phone screen. Delete the app, cleared the cell phone cache, saw that it has 30 gigs of space and still nothing. I want to know what DJI is doing to resolve this issue. My cell phone is a MOTOROLA ONE. the DRONE TURNS ON, the control controls the camera, it obeys the commands, pressing oREC it records, but on the cell it appears descpnectado.

Snap_2021.07.16_11h03m36s_001_.jpg
Snap_2021.07.16_11h10m10s_002_.jpg
2021-7-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Hudson Room 88. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will persist? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Motorola One ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Phantom 4 Advanced. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI Drone. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Phantom 4 Advanced for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Motorola One will be able to work on the DJI Phantom 4 Advanced and with the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it on the DJI Phantom 4 Advanced. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Phantom 4 Advanced ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/pr ... ;from=insite_search ). Thank you.
2021-7-18
Use props
Hudson Sala88
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13369 ft

Brazil

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-18 20:17
Hello there Hudson Room 88. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will persist? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Motorola One ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Phantom 4 Advanced. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI Drone. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Phantom 4 Advanced for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Motorola One will be able to work on the DJI Phantom 4 Advanced and with the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it on the DJI Phantom 4 Advanced. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Phantom 4 Advanced ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/phantom-4-adv?site=brandsite&from=insite_search ). Thank you.

Hello DJI Stephen! I've been flying with this drone and this cell phone for 2 and a half years and I've never had a problem and now I'm missing important work because I can't fly with the drone anymore. Already test the sansung A10 and it doesn't work either, disconnect. Guys, you have to fix it!! How can a tech company not have plausible answers to this? Sansung A10 restarts every time I connect it to the drone. it's been 2 and a half years working normally with the Motorola ONE and suddenly, without warning it doesn't connect anymore? Will you leave thousands of professionals with no answers and no solution?
2021-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules