300 RTK - Why no Terrain follow when doing a Linear Flight Mission?
2841 3 2021-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bill.n
lvl.1

United States

300 RTK - Why no Terrain follow when doing a Linear Flight Mission?    WHY?  This drone has been out for over a year and I'm this first to ask this?   No aerials and now now DSM while in Linear Flight, are you kidding me?  Has development already stopped on the 300RTK?

Bill Neuhauser
2021-7-16
Use props
DimatzMichal
lvl.2
Flight distance : 138 ft
Slovakia

Hey Bill, you are not the first one to ask for this feature. Several threads was already started, but sadly no answer. We have been having a hard time because of this and I've been forced to fly 15km corridor manually (in 3 lines). On the other hand, I was never tanned this much ))

But really DJI. Terrain follow for classic mapping, where you can just set altitude 2m higher if there is a obstacle is nice. But terrain follow for linear mapping is far more important guys common!!!!

Michal
2021-7-27
Use props
Bill.n
lvl.1

United States

DimatzMichal Posted at 7-27 23:14
Hey Bill, you are not the first one to ask for this feature. Several threads was already started, but sadly no answer. We have been having a hard time because of this and I've been forced to fly 15km corridor manually (in 3 lines). On the other hand, I was never tanned this much ))

But really DJI. Terrain follow for classic mapping, where you can just set altitude 2m higher if there is a obstacle is nice. But terrain follow for linear mapping is far more important guys common!!!!

Hello DJI anyone out there? God I wish some American Company would get off their rear and come out with a line of competitive commercial drones! This zero support is getting old!  When was the last software update?
2021-7-28
Use props
mikes1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1740699 ft
  • >>>
United States

I recently had the urge to try the terrain-following feature and boy was I disappointed. First, it's very clunky and time-consuming to configure the maps, and second, it is limited in the way you can use it. I'm doing a lot of 3D mapping with the P1, which is an awesome camera, and was sad to see there was no support when using the smart oblique and based on this post I see the L1 apparently is not supported either. Why isn't the terrain follow built into the pilot app?  I thought this was the most professional and advanced drone on the market. I guess DJI is already moving on to the M400.
2022-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules