Android 12 force close
1650 3 2021-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
black2001gt
New

United States

I recently upgraded to Android 12 beta 3.  My DJI fly app no longer works.  I am currently using a Pixel 4XL.  It worked before the update.  I do realize that its an issue but is there an ETA for a fix?  My Air2 is currently not usable.
2021-7-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We apologize for the misunderstanding. As the official version of Android 12  has not yet been released, DJI is unable to complete the compatibility test between each DJI App (DJI FLY) and the final version of Android 12. These tests need to be done after the official release of Android 12. We appreciate your patience. Due to uncontrollable stability and compatibility of the Beta version firmware, we recommend using the system firmware of the official version. Currently, it is not recommended to update your mobile device system to the Android 12 Beta version. This may affect your flight and shooting missions due to compatibility issues. Thank you for your understanding. You may try to download the corresponding Android 12 Beta version using the link below. Hope this helps. Thank you!

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

2021-7-16
Use props
Jean Calderon
New

Dominican Republic

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-16 20:07
Hi there. We apologize for the misunderstanding. As the official version of Android 12  has not yet been released, DJI is unable to complete the compatibility test between each DJI App (DJI FLY) and the final version of Android 12. These tests need to be done after the official release of Android 12. We appreciate your patience. Due to uncontrollable stability and compatibility of the Beta version firmware, we recommend using the system firmware of the official version. Currently, it is not recommended to update your mobile device system to the Android 12 Beta version. This may affect your flight and shooting missions due to compatibility issues. Thank you for your understanding. You may try to download the corresponding Android 12 Beta version using the link below. Hope this helps. Thank you!

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

Hi DJI Paladin, right now the Android 12 Beta version of the app it's on version v1.4.2 and not v1.4.8 who is the latest one and brings support for my new DJI Mini SE. please help me. I can't downgrade my android os.
2021-8-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Jean Calderon Posted at 8-25 11:40
Hi DJI Paladin, right now the Android 12 Beta version of the app it's on version v1.4.2 and not v1.4.8 who is the latest one and brings support for my new DJI Mini SE. please help me. I can't downgrade my android os.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, the available version for Android 12 Beta is 1.4.2. However, we will forward this to our designated team for attention. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2021-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules