3012 3 2021-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_gKfKlQNS4A41
lvl.1
Flight distance : 154347 ft
Germany

Hi community,

I just got the DJI FPV Drone with an extra couple of batteries.
I charged 2 of the batteries normally using the hub but one of the batteries will not charge.

When connected to the hub the hub LED is red and when connected to the power adapter directly all 4 LEDS blink simultaneously.

Does anyone know what could be the cause? I can’t turn on the drone with this problematic battery either.
Any advice is appreciated

Thanks in advance!
Ray
2021-7-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to connect the said battery on the regular charger (using a power adapter) for approximately 2-3 hours and check if there would be some changes? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-7-16
Use props
KREMi
Second Officer
  • >>>
Poland

so was battery faulty and need to be replaced? or just hibernated and after few hours it start to operate?
2021-9-17
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

From memory there was a post that was a sticky that has since gone from the forum that batteries with original FW could not be charged by the multi charge for their first charge and that you needed to connect them to the single charger that came with the drone not the fly more pack. Maybe your drone was old stock and had an original FW battery.
2021-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules