DJI Mini 2 battery % storage
699 3 2021-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_W8IVKRJoTBFF
lvl.1
Flight distance : 687769 ft
Israel

Hi I have DJI Mini 2, and I want to know what you guys think is the best battery % to store the battery to the next flight, I usually when I get home after flight I charge my battery until 3 lights dots are on the charging hub which mean around 70-75%.
do you think its ok for the battery?
2021-7-16
Use props
djiuser_RC3lSliE96m7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 262129 ft
Canada

Totally.  I go to about 80% then let the batteries discharge themselves to the desired % after 1 or 2 days (72% apparently)
2021-7-16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

All being well the batteries will self discharge to the correct level.
2021-7-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Rob. Good day and thank you for reaching out. For reference the DJI Mini 2 has an Auto-Discharging Function to prevent swelling. The battery automatically discharges to approximately 96% of the battery level when it is idle for one day, and automatically discharges to approximately 72% of the battery level when it is idle for five days. It is normal to feel moderate heat being emitted from the battery during the discharging process. In addition, I will post a link where in you can find the DJI Mini 2 Disclaimer and Safety Guidelines user manual ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... y_Guidelines_12.pdf ). Thank you.
2021-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules