Flying with gestures and mobile device / Network Connection
860 1 2021-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
scottlebor
lvl.2
Flight distance : 218750 ft
United States

Hello, OK... so, I do have a controller for my Spark, but I've been trying to learn to fly with just the gestures and my mobile device because I like the idea of the simplicity. However, so far.. that approach has been anything but simple. For some reason, I end up in this loop with disconnecting/reconnecting my mobile device/Go 4to the Spark's wifi, then, my mobile device to my personal wifi network/Internet, and back again, and back again.. in this crazy loop because when my mobile device is connected to the Spark's wifi, the Spark can't see the internet it needs for clearance of the local flight resrtictions (amongst other things i would imagine), and when the Mobile Device / Go 4 is connected to the Internet.. it can't see the Spark!

Im sure I'm just not approaching all this the right way somehow. ANy heklp you cold offer would be greatly appreciated!

SRL

2021-7-16
Use props
adomanim
lvl.3

Algeria

I go for a walk around 5 am most mornings, and there is not a lot of traffic in my little suburban neighborhood. If I see a car coming towards and intersection I want to cross I'll actually turn left or right, to stay on the sidewalk, so it looks like I don't want to cross. Thus avoiding this exact situation. Then when they pass Kodi nox I just double back a little, and go the way I wanted.
2021-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules