mavic air 2 battery
578 5 2021-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_n92DmZ99m9RS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34203 ft
United States

I have a battery that doesnt charge the same as the other 2 in my fly more kit. it blinks around all 4 lights and doesnt ever seem to charge, it doesnt ever give the status of the charge either eg blinks 1 then 2 lights and back to that till it charges more, it goes around in a circle and all 4 leds blink but never seems to charge. then when i take it off the charger 2 leds across from each other remain on all the time and dont go off until the bettery is dead. I tried to put it in the aircraft but it wont power off .any ideas? thanks
2021-7-17
Use props
Pappy3
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2820469 ft
United States

Bad battery. I would contact DJI support for replacement if the battery is less than 6 months old.
2021-7-17
Use props
Boss302
lvl.1
United States

Pappy3 Posted at 7-17 15:44
Bad battery. I would contact DJI support for replacement if the battery is less than 6 months old.

That's what i kinda thought too. thanks for the reply!
2021-7-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please try to leave the said battery on the charger for approximately 2-3 hours and check if the issue persists? If yes, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2021-7-17
Use props
Boss302
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-17 20:15
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please try to leave the said battery on the charger for approximately 2-3 hours and check if the issue persists? If yes, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Thank you for your understanding and support!

yes i can try that but it still is just sitting there with 2 leds lit up and the button has no effect on powering on the aircraft or shutting off the battery  but ill try it
2021-7-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Boss302 Posted at 7-18 07:39
yes i can try that but it still is just sitting there with 2 leds lit up and the button has no effect on powering on the aircraft or shutting off the battery  but ill try it

Please keep us posted on the result, Boss. Thank you!
2021-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules