Digital Air Unit repair
1546 3 2021-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_DvwCPkko0u19
New

United States

I sent in my digital air unit after a crash. It would not respond to usb power or FC power. I informed DJI that it was user error. I just wanted it fixed.

So far I haven’t been charged one dime. They provided a  prepaid mailing label. Spent the time receiving my package looking up my account, verifying my name and the issue I was having. They went through procedures to determine what was wrong with it. They took pictures and communicated with me through every aspect. After all of this they inform me that the problem has been found and repairs would be made at NO cost to me. After which they would send it back to me free of charge.

Does it get any better than that?  Thank you DJI  
A8AECF9F-7C97-44CA-AD67-878F4A393758.png
2021-7-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, thank you very much for your feedback, which motivates us to keep improving our service. If you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us. Fly safely.
2021-7-18
Use props
djiuser_DvwCPkko0u19
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-18 02:03
Hi there, thank you very much for your feedback, which motivates us to keep improving our service. If you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us. Fly safely.

Can you inquire into the repair that was performed? CAS-6716500-D3R2J3

It may help me troubleshoot the stack that the air unit is paired with.
2021-7-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_DvwCPkko0u19 Posted at 7-31 17:12
Can you inquire into the repair that was performed? CAS-6716500-D3R2J3

It may help me troubleshoot the stack that the air unit is paired with.

Hi there, I had checked the case record, our engineers powered on and connected to goggles without issue. Please check the cable or the aircraft flight controller. Thank you.
2021-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules