Mavic Air 2 Choppy Playback when played from PC
9043 13 2021-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AltamiraDan
lvl.1
Ireland

Hi guys... wonder can anyone help me... I upgraded to a Mavic Air 2 last year from a Mavic Air and only got to use it recently for a client.. The problem I'm having is when I save to PC using USB from the drone the playback is very choppy and always in the same place it plays fine from the Mavic through the tablet attached to the controller but when loaded onto the PC it falls apart

My PC Spec
Ryzen X5600
RX6800xt
32GB 3600 Ram
SSD M.2 NVME

2021-7-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if you did install an SD card on your drone? Can you please double-check the file on the SD card if it does the same issue? Also, kindly please upload the said video in Google Drive and send the link here for us to check it on our end. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-7-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Are you filming in H265?   Most computers cant play back H265 without stuttering. If your  filming in 4k 30fps or higher then you probably are.
2021-7-18
Use props
AltamiraDan
lvl.1
Ireland

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-18 20:45
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if you did install an SD card on your drone? Can you please double-check the file on the SD card if it does the same issue? Also, kindly please upload the said video in Google Drive and send the link here for us to check it on our end. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Hi I was recording to an SD card

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MR93za9elKqYNH-1eGx8gkafdMfktKzB?usp=sharing

2021-7-19
Use props
AltamiraDan
lvl.1
Ireland

DAFlys Posted at 7-18 23:43
Are you filming in H265?   Most computers cant play back H265 without stuttering. If your  filming in 4k 30fps or higher then you probably are.

Hi, No it was H264  @4k 24fps
2021-7-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

AltamiraDan Posted at 7-19 02:31
Hi I was recording to an SD card

Thank you for your response. May I know what specific SD card are you using? Can you please try to back up all the files on your SD card and fully reformat the said SD card and have a test flight to check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2021-7-19
Use props
AltamiraDan
lvl.1
Ireland

Hi Guys, I got it sorted thanks... It turned out the SD Card got corrupted somehow... I went out and shot it again with another card and all is OK ... Thanks for your help
2021-7-21
Use props
fans8c46e691
New
Flight distance : 181975 ft
United States

Make sure all of your drivers are up to date on your Motherboard, Graphics card, Windows. Make sure Windows can actually play other 4K H.264 and H.265 videos. Also, watch your task manager see if there are any PC resources that are taking up resources while you are playing these videos.
2021-7-25
Use props
FriedChicken_II
lvl.4
Flight distance : 721555 ft

China

AltamiraDan Posted at 7-21 02:17
Hi Guys, I got it sorted thanks... It turned out the SD Card got corrupted somehow... I went out and shot it again with another card and all is OK ... Thanks for your help

Try format your card every time after you exports.

Worked for me.
2021-7-25
Use props
Cool_Kaylee
lvl.1

United States

Incapable media player and low-performance computer are the key factors being to blame. Also, quite large file size, audio/video codec issue and non-supported video file format should also be thought of.
And I find detailed solutions about these situations online, maybe you can have a view.
https://www.winxdvd.com/play-video/fix-choppy-stuttering-jerky-video-playback.htm
2021-7-27
Use props
AltamiraDan
lvl.1
Ireland

Cool_Kaylee Posted at 7-27 02:27
Incapable media player and low-performance computer are the key factors being to blame. Also, quite large file size, audio/video codec issue and non-supported video file format should also be thought of.
And I find detailed solutions about these situations online, maybe you can have a view.
https://www.winxdvd.com/play-video/fix-choppy-stuttering-jerky-video-playback.htm

Thanks, It was a corrupt SD Card
2021-7-27
Use props
AltamiraDan
lvl.1
Ireland

The amount of spam posts on here does nobody moderate it reported the 2 of them... Days ago
2021-7-27
Use props
Vincent Leclerc
lvl.4

Hong Kong

I have the same issue. However it gets self-sorted somehow once I exported the video from TunesKit AceMovi.
2022-2-13
Use props
AltamiraDan
lvl.1
Ireland

Vincent Leclerc Posted at 2-13 18:33
I have the same issue. However it gets self-sorted somehow once I exported the video from TunesKit AceMovi.

Hi, yeah my problem turned out to be the Memory card... I haven't had any issues since
2022-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules