Not enough memory
2033 9 2021-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
geraldjtessier
lvl.1
France

Hello,

I have issue wiht dji Mimo app and my iphone. When I want to dowload my video on my phone via the app, I have an error message 'not enough memory'.
I checked on my iphone and I have 32GB availble, my video is only 11Gb so I don't understand why i have the error message.

Thanks for your help.

PS : I posted this message because I didn't find any solution during my search. If it's already answered please share me a link.
2021-7-18
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

the Iphone is what? the video resolution is what. explain a 11gb card ,
2021-7-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there geraldjtessier. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and  thank you for reaching out. The file size of the video using the DJI Osmo Action will depend on the resolution of the footage. Therefore, we cannot change the file size that was generated on the DJI Osmo Action. If you want a much lower file size you must choose a much lower resolution. Thank you.
2021-7-18
Use props
geraldjtessier
lvl.1
France

The file is on 1080 60fps. My iphone is iphone XS.

I don't want a lower resolution, I want to understand why it's not possible to download the video from the sd card to my phone. I have 9 videos, 8 of them are ok, and download to my phone. These 8 video are 13 GB, but I have only issue with the last one.
The storage from my phone is ok to download the last video.

2021-7-18
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

thank you:

you are correctly doing it by the Mimo app, choosing the download, that asks you  to:

Transcode
Download
Cancel

1080P60F,  11gb file? sorry, I was thinking of the sdxc card being 11gb, my apologise.
2021-7-19
Use props
geraldjtessier
lvl.1
France

Yes the file is to 11GB, it's a 25 min video.
I connect the camera to the app and selected my clip, clicked on download button and after I have the error message 'not enough space'.
So I check again I have 34 GB available on my phone.
2021-7-19
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

If all 8 Downloaded and the 9th is issued, what will happen if you  Del and reload the app?  restart the phone, etc.  just thinking out load.
2021-7-19
Use props
geraldjtessier
lvl.1
France

I already did these steps, before to send a message .

2021-7-19
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Understood hope you figure  it out.
2021-7-19
Use props
geraldjtessier
lvl.1
France

I tried again, and now I have new error message
The download start and when it arrived to 100% the message was "check storage space and model of device"
2021-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules