Flight data centre empty
4213 4 2021-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thisisthatian
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4702438 ft
United Kingdom

Does anyone know how to fix the flight data centre on the fly app ? All of my flights have been lost and the list is empty even though its switched on to synch.

Thanks
2021-7-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, please make sure that you uploaded the flight records successfully before. Could you please tell us is there any operation on your phone before the issue occurred? Please note that the flight records are saved to your phone, if you delete the file folder of the DJI Fly app, the flight records may be removed.
2021-7-20
Use props
thisisthatian
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4702438 ft
United Kingdom

Thanks for your reply. The only thing I changed a few months ago was the fly app was not updating through Google playstore, after a websearch it said playstore no longer supports the app and so I installed the app separately from DJI. Now the flight records sometimes appear and other times do not. Its very frustrating when you cannot view your flight records, which is strange especially if they're stored locally and do not require a network connection.
2021-7-20
Use props
djiuser_o3IBcUBKLCcW
lvl.2
Flight distance : 680210 ft

Israel

thisisthatian Posted at 7-20 10:07
Thanks for your reply. The only thing I changed a few months ago was the fly app was not updating through Google playstore, after a websearch it said playstore no longer supports the app and so I installed the app separately from DJI. Now the flight records sometimes appear and other times do not. Its very frustrating when you cannot view your flight records, which is strange especially if they're stored locally and do not require a network connection.

Same problem here, Dji fly app, sometimes in the app it shows 0 flights 0 records,
and sometimes it shows them all.
in the dji folder it keeps recording logs and i can read them on third party website.
but within the Fly app i cannot because it wont show me and record avaliable.

but sometimes it magically reapear.

weird...

EDIT :
i'v looked at the app log and i found out that it happens when the sync is in proccess.
the app disable the detabase to make the log files avaliable for the sync process to upload and download from server.
so i turn on the app, went to profile, still it showing 0 records.
left the phone for 3 mins, with the app open, the next time i look - i have all records showing in profile.
2021-10-9
Use props
seaanow18
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4977448 ft
Australia

Which remote you you using?
2022-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules