UHS-1 for 4K?
885 4 2021-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MuhlisG
lvl.4

Turkey

Is the UHS-1 memory card have enough write speeds for a 4K/60fps record on Osmo Pocket? Currently, I'm using Kingston's memory card below.

DJI suggests UHS-3 but they're pretty expensive and I already have a UHS-1 memory card. Till now, no problems (yet). What do you guys think?
2021-7-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there MuhlisG. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. Just a reminder that UHS-1 speed grade rating microSD card is required for your DJI Osmo Pocket due to the fast read and write speeds necessary for high-resolution video data. Kindly please refer to the list below. Thank you.

2021-7-19
Use props
MuhlisG
lvl.4

Turkey

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-19 01:37
Hello there MuhlisG. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. Just a reminder that UHS-1 speed grade rating microSD card is required for your DJI Osmo Pocket due to the fast read and write speeds necessary for high-resolution video data. Kindly please refer to the list below. Thank you.

[view_image]

Yes, I read this list before but the last sentence made me asking about my memory card's speed because UHS-1 means 10 MB/s and DJI recommends a microSD card with a minimal 30 MB/s write speed. But as I said, my memory card works smoothly when I record 4K/60, I'm just a bit concerned...
2021-7-19
Use props
Alien433
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23054 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

U3 is the best to get. I use u3
2021-7-20
Use props
johansenfoto
Second Officer